"Do you want to see that ma'am?" I nod at the sales lady.

"It's pretty," I mumbled.

"It is really beautiful but it also costs pretty expensive because it's only few accessories with rhinestone were made.

I'm gonna take this. I'm sure it looks good on her.

"How much is this?" I asks.

"275,971 Japanese yen," she said.

I don't know how much is it in korean won but I don't have time to compute it. I grab my wallet and I just realize I don't have that large amount of money in cash.

"I don't have cash, do you accept cards?" I and and the lady just nod.

I search at my wallet again but I don't have my debit card with me. What the heck Chou! I look at my bag and saw my credit card, I don't usually use this, but I don't have a choice.

"Here," I said and handed her my card. Another sales lady prepares the necklace, it's beautiful I'm so excited to this to her and ask her out.

Today is the day, don't mess it up Chou.

To make things perfect I need flowers. Yeah right flowers.

I quickly went to a flower shop but I'm really not good at this. I've heard that flowers specifically rose has their own different meanings and I don't have any idea of what they are.

"Ma'am can't decide?"The flower vendor approaches me. I nod at him.

"I'm really not good on picking flowers. I'm about to asks my girl out, I don't know what the right flower is," I said.

"I have a suggestion, a bouquet of white rose and pink. White is for purity, loyalty and young love while pink is for grace, sweetness, appreciation. I think those will be a perfect flowers to give if you're gonna asks her out," the vendor said while smiling at me.

"Okay I'll take your advice. Please give me a bouquet of pink and white roses," I said and smile.

After a few minutes of waiting the bouquet has arrive, it's so pretty. It match the necklace that I'll be giving on her.

It's pretty isn't it?

It makes me smile when he handed me the flower. I can't wait to see her reaction once she see's this.

"That girl you will ask out is so lucky to have you, miss" the vendor said while smiling.

"No, mister, I'm the one whose lucky. I need to go, bye mister. Thank you," I said and walk away.

"Goodluck!" He shouted.

As soon as I enter the cafe the smell of coffee welcomes me.

"Good afternoon ma'am? Can I have your order?" The lady in a uniform asks. She might be an worker on this place.