I felt bad now at what I did last night. I should have talk to her. But this fucking emotion carried me away. Who wouldn't be surprise if you see the girl you want with someone and carrying her.

I waited for her reply but she didn't reply

I waited for her reply but she didn't reply. She might be started working now.

It's so boring if I'll just stay here at the hotel. What will I do? Browse at my phone and watch movies. Argh.

I planned that once I met Sana which is yesterday is we're gonna tour around the city. But it didn't happened because of that shit that I saw.

She mentioned me before that her works ends up on 8 pm and it's still just 10 am. A little walk around wouldn't be hurt right? I should visit the mall and buy my friends gifts.

I quickly take a bath and went out of the hotel. When I reach the hotel my eyes widen and glimmers there's so many things to buy. I saw a perfume store and went inside.

There's so many fancy perfumes I'm sure Nayeon and Mina would like this.

After buying a perfume I went inside a jewelry. I remembered the bracelet I made for Sana. I should buy her a new one and for sure she will accept it this time.

"Hello mom, welcome," a staff welcomed me as I went inside.

I went near to the glass that is full of jewelries.

"How may I help you?" The staff asks.

I look at each one of the jewelries. I felt a strange feelings in my chest. It feels like I have something special to do tonight. Asking her out?

I felt like there's a butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm gonna asks a special someone out. What do you think is the best one to give for her?" I asks while my eyes are still on the jewelries.

"I think a necklace will be much better miss, instead of bracelets. We have our latest designs here," the sales lady said.

I went on the side where the necklaces are. It's simple but it looks elegant.

A saw a necklace with a rhinestone pendant. It's so beautiful.