Chapter 1

Hello. This is the first fanfic that I have ever written, so probably isn't that great. I hope you enjoy :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Doctor and his loyal companion, Rose Tyler were getting tired of traveling. They decided that it was time to take a break. The Doctor turned to Rose and said,"Alright Rose. What do you want to do? We can watch a movie, or go swimming, or sit and read a book. We could even just talk." Rose replied,"Let's watch a movie. What movies do you have?" The Doctor laughed,"Oh Rose. What movies don't I have? The TARDIS can travel anywhere throughout time and space. Any movie that ever has been or ever will be released, I have it. What do you want to watch?" Rose looked shocked,"You choose. I'll go make some popcorn." "Very well. There is a button on the console that makes popcorn."

Rose looked around for the button, thinking that it might have 'popcorn' written above it. She called out,"Doctor. Which button is it?" "There should be two big buttons right beside each other, a red one and a blue one. The red one makes popcorn and the other one... Well, I don't really know what it does. Don't touch it!"

Rose looked around and eventually found the buttons. She did as The Doctor said and she pushed the red button. As soon as she pushed it the TARDIS started making weird noises and Rose was thrown to the other side of it. The Doctor ran in screaming,"Rose! What did you do?" "I pushed the red button! The one that you said makes popcorn!" "Oh did I say red? I meant blue, my bad. Sorry." Rose looked at The Doctor with a look of concern and said,"Doctor!"

As the TARDIS was spinning uncontrollable through space, Rose and The Doctor were being slung from one side of the TARDIS to the other. Back and forth, through one door and out another. Rose was terrified, but The Doctor was having the time of his life.