Mean Girls

A/N: I realized that I haven't updated in forever and this is short but i'm going to try alot harder to update this story and make it what I've been wanting it to be. Just understand I'm also starting a couple huge projects at school so that's gonna take some of my time but I really want to finish this one so stay with me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into the office keeping my head low as I walks up to the receptionist. The first thing I saw was her hair, unmanageably curly and stuck out all over her head. She smiled and held up her hand to tell me to wait til she finished her call.

She was holding the phone away from her face because whoever was on the phone seemed to be screaming something about why there kid was failing.

I stood there quietly while she diffused the situation and hung up the phone. "Sorry honey, how can I help you?" I weakly smiled back "This is my first day, my names Trish Montgomery."

She nodded getting up and grabbing a paper from her file cabinet

"Here's your schedule, locker assignment and map of our campus, I know it can be confusing so Mackenzie can probably show you where to go."

She waved a tall blonde over. She was wearing a revealing maroon top and a short pleated black skirt with high stilettos and of course the girl was smiling,everyone here seemed to be smiling. "I'm Mackenzie I guess I'll be your tour today."

I nodded looking back to the receptionist

"Thanks Mrs-" "Its Mrs Pike sweetie and no problem. Now you two better go before your late."

Mackenzie grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly out of the office and down the hall "Ow." I pulled my arm away examining the slight purplish bruise that was starting to form.

"Look, I'm not showing you around and we are not becoming best friends like were in some dumb high school musical movie, I saw you outside with Evan, and you need to know to stay away or else."

I took a big step towards her so we were almost nose to nose

"Or what?"

A small smirk grew on my face.

Her eyes turned from the light bubbly blue to a stormy gray "Or that thing you call a face is gonna have a lot more bruises."

"Is that a threat?" She smiled pushing me onto the ground "No, that's a promise." She walked away her heels click clacking down the hallway right as the bell rang

"Great."

I took a second to let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding before standing. Well she was very nice The hallway was almost cleared now and I still didn't know where the heck I was going in this school.

"Need some help." I knew that voice the same voice of the jerk who caught me earlier.

I looked up at him and he had the same cocky smirk as well.

"I don't need any help ok, just go away." He grabbed my schedule out of my hands studying it for a moment.

"Oh come on princess, this school is like a maze and without me you'll be totally lost."

I really wanted to knock the smirk off his attractive face, wait no I meant arrogant. "Look just get the hell away from me OK I don't need you for anything!" I snatched my schedule back and walked away, determine to do this on my own.

*****

OK I'll admit it, I'm completely lost! It felt like every turn I took lead me deeper into the school and further from where I was supposed to be. I looked around wondering if I should just humiliate myself by going into a classroom and asking for help.

'Without me you'll be totally lost' I shook my head, banishing all thought of that jerk, who did he think he was! I could do this

"Excuse me, why are you in the hallway?" I turned around to see Mrs. Pike and I let out a relieved sigh, thought I was in trouble for a second. "I can't find my AP math class." She looked at me for a moment then burst out laughing.

"Did I say something funny?" I asked confusedly. Mrs. pike tried to get herssmilingether but I could tell she was trying to hold in her laughter "Ms. Montgomery your class is right behind you."

I whipped around a sure enough 'AP Calculus' was above the door. I could feel my face turning tomato red

"Oh... um thanks Mrs. pike I uh guess I'll go to class now." She nodded still trying not to laugh but failing miserably.

I open the door, stepping into the classroom quickly. I never want to do something so stupid again. "Who might you be?" the man I presumed to be my teacher stopped writing equations on the board to wait for my response.

He was tall, skinny, and had a face almost like a rat, I bet if he had the whiskers and teeth he'd looks even more like one "I asked you a question young lady." He impatiently tapped his foot causing some people to snicker.

"I'm the new kid in your class I'm tris-"

"I don't need your whole life story, just sit down next to Mr. Taylor over there and pay attention." His snappiness was starting to piss me off but I nodded and stayed silent anyway. I looked up to find the seat he was talking about, but froze when I locked eyes with him.

The same cocky jerk from earlier, and of course my new seat was right next to him.

A/N:) Vote . Comment . Follow .