The Bad Boy's Bet

The Bad Boy's Bet

A/N: Hi guys! So This is my new story obviously and I hope you'll like it, but for some of the chapters it's gonna be in trish's POV just because she has alot going on and I thought it would be easier for me to write in a girls POV because I haven't really done guys. So anyways I hope you like this story and give it a chance (Picture of Trish on the side). Vote, comment, or whatever...

 Trish's POV:

         I wake up sweating from another nightmare, my breathing's fast and it takes me a couple minutes to realize where I really am.

 I've been having the same nightmare since I've gotten here and every time I have it I feel like a vulnerable little kid again... but I don't want to talk about that.

I kick the covers off, swing my feet over the edge of the bed and take in the still unfamiliar surroundings. I'm in the guest room of my aunt Jen's house, court orders.

  Even though I moved into her house 2 weeks ago I still feel strange living here,

it's not like she's been anything but nice to me and she hasn't even pushed me to talk about the incident but I just can't get comfortable.

  I sigh and walk into the bathroom that is conveniently in my room, turning on the shower, strip and stepping in without waiting for it to get warm.

The cold water beats down on me as I stand there trying to get my head together, today will be my first day at a new school I've never even heard of before and it's the middle of the year.

Great. Just great.

I turn off the shower and step out , looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.

My dark hair lays damp on my shoulders my gray eyes looked hauntingly back at me, but the purplish bruises all over my body was what caught everyone's attention.

There scattered all across my stomach and a small one right on my jawline, even a yellowish bruise is right under my eye;

it's not the same fierce purplish blue it was when the cops first arrived at my house, but its still something for the kids at my new school to gossip about.

The memory of that night starts to play back in my mind, but before I have a chance to really dwell on it I turn away, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapping in around myself.

I go back into the room, kneeling down next to my bed and pulling out my suite case.

I haven't unpacked yet because doing that would mean thinking I was going to stay here longer than I have to.

Putting on a plain blue t-shirt, black jeans, black flats and blow drying my hair so it was slightly wavy.

The last thing I grabbed was my small back pack walking out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen expecting to be alone since it was only 6:45.

I was surprised to see aunt Jen, fully dressed in her navy blue suit with her dark brown hair pulled up into a tight bun. "Oh, good Trish your awake, we need to talk."

she said without looking at me but instead at her Iphone, "Talk about what." I said in a monotoned voice.

"Your Father..."

A/N: So I know this first chapter was kind of boring but you have to kinda get to know her and even though this one was short the next one will be longer and be in Evan's POV AND evan and trish meet for the first time! What do you think will happen??? Did you like this first chapter? Vote, COMMENT, or whatever I guess :)