Chapter VI ["starting today, You're my Girlfriend"]

"I'm her boyfriend" Kihyun announced, Voice full of confidence causing Mina and Yuto's eyes grow wide as an owl. "W-wait what? No, he's just kidd-" "Aigo ~ this cutie just loves to joke around" Kihyun cuts Mina off, letting out a chuckle as he begins to squish her cheeks together to keep her from saying anything else. "Is that true Mina?" Yuto asked looking at Mina. His tone shifting to a whisper. Mina felt a tight grasp on her shoulder as a sign for Kihyun to state to just go with the flow. She lets out a sigh and a nod following after "Yeah...". "Oh..Well then.." Yuta hesitated, looking at Kihyun then back at Mina forcing a smile on his lips "I'm glad you found someone that can make you happy" He resumed, rubbing the back of his neck before turning around and walking away. Mina knew him very well and she knows that his smile was pretended, that smile was hiding the sorrow in him.

The silence between the two turned seconds, the seconds turned into minutes till Kihyun felt a sharp slap on his chest caused by the red-haired girl "What the hell?!" She called shoving his arm that was still on her shoulder away from her "What?!" he called back rubbing his chest, hissing and resumed "Damn woman. What do you eat?" "Could you explain what you just did and why you did it?" Mina crossed her arms, face filled with rage. "Well, you looked uncomfortable talking to him. Plus, I found a way of sticking close to you without making people think suspiciously" He boldly said. "And what would that be?" She asked. A smirk appeared on his lips as he spoke "starting today, You're my Girlfriend".

Mina looked at him, arms still crossed. A sudden laugh spilled out of her mouth as she covered it "Are you serious? no, thank you. I refuse" She shook her head as she was still laughing. "Well then, I guess there is nothing else I can do but to kill you" Kihyun carelessly said shoving his hands in his pockets making the red-haired girl stop herself from laughing. Kihyun kept the smug look on his face, waiting for her to answer even though he already knows her response. "Is this really the only way?" He nodded his head as an answer. "Fine" She groaned making the male chuckle. "I will be sticking by your side all day Princess" He smirked wrapping his arm around her waist as he starts walking back to the cafeteria where their friends waited for them patiently to come back, pulling her closer to him before entering. All eyes were on the fake-couple as soon as they walked in, Whispers and mumbles can be heard as they continued walking till they reached their destination. "Is she dating him?" "are they together?" "Great, now I don't have a chance with her".

Mina sat down in her seat while Kihyun gave her a light pressure on her shoulder before sitting down next to her. "Omo, Jagi. You still haven't taken a bite of your food. Are you okay? Are you sick?" Kihyun faked a concerned expression as he cupped her cheeks together, resting his forehead on hers to check her 'Temperature'. "Jagi?!" All six girls yelled. "Wair since when? and why haven't you said anything about it to us?" Nayeon asked. All eyes landed on Mina as she looked down. "I, um.." she muttered "I was planning on telling you guys during the sleepover" She laughed "Duh I mean that's what we will be talking about right? Boys?". The girls screeched and clapped like seals. "We. Are. Going. To. Talk. About. This. Tonight" Jihyo affirmed holding onto Mina's shoulders. "Um, if I may ask, what are you going to do tonight?" Kihyun asked. Chaeyeong answered, saying that they're having a sleepover. "Hmm sounds fun. But I'm going to steal my Princess for a while. I promise I'll bring her back tonight" He smiled innocently before pulling his fake lover to his side. The six guys behind him nodded their heads. "Okay fine" Chaeyoung groaned.

Lunch break was over and everyone stood up, cleaned up after themselves, said their goodbyes to one another and went to their separate ways. Math, Biology, and literature passed and the class was finally over as they heard the bell ring making everyone sighed in satisfaction. Mina stood up, grabbing her backpack and her gym bag from her locker and walked out of class. "I need to get out of here. fast" She muttered, Hurrying out of class and out of school. The farther she was away from school, the less worry she felt. Mina slowed her pace down as she now felt secure. She let out a long sigh and a victory smile appeared on her lips for the first time today, but it all ceased too soon as a black van stopped in front of her. Slowly, the door slid open as she is now facing Kihyun. "Get in" he stated. "Why?" she charged, crossing her arm to her chest. Kihyun said no more as he motioned for Wonho to bring her in. Wonho who sat in front of Kihyun obeyed and got out of the van, grabbed Mina's arm, and yanked her in the van before sealing the door shut. "Why did you run off?" Kihyun coldly asked. "I-I didn't. I wanted to buy some strawberry milk" She defended. "Fair enough..". There as a moment of silence until Mina spoke: "What do you want now?" "Well, we want to make sure you don't run off again or utter a single word about what you saw. I'm Changkyun by the way but everyone calls me I.M" Changkyun said. "Ironman?" She questioned "I.M!" everyone called making Mina look away feeling embarrassed. A light tap was felt on Mina's shoulder making her look at the person who did it. "Hello, My name is Jooheon." He smiled showing his cute dimples "Hello" she softly smiled back. "The one who's driving is Shownu. The person sitting next to him is Hyungwoon, next to me is Minhyuk. and well you already know the rest." Minhyuk beamed and greeted by waving excitedly. "Waaah I hope we can be good friends!" He said still waving. Mina responded with a nod and a smile before looking out the window. 'Lord please help me'

10 Minutes passed and they finally reached their destination. As Mina got off the car, she was facing wooden stairs going up towards a door that obviously leads to the inside of the house. Slowly, she followed the seven boys going up the stairs and inside the house. Mina gasped amazed by the simple yet moderate designed (Picture below ignore the people in it lol) 

 Mina gasped amazed by the simple yet moderate designed (Picture below ignore the people in it lol) 

"Please sit down we have to make this quick" I

"Please sit down we have to make this quick" I.M said, holding a black box in his hand and walking towards the living room sitting down as everyone started gathering to the living room. Mina nodded and followed taking a seat on the couch. Changkyun sat down next to her, opening the box, He pulled a small chip out. "This chip will help us know where you are. It will also be plugged at the inside of your shirt." He said putting the chip on the inside and bottom of her shirt before pulling another equipment attached to a wire. "This part is the mic so we'd know what you'll be saying. And this right here is the hearing device where you say the information we tell you to say. It's not really necessary but it's more of a backup." Changkyu continued before standing up. "Take your shirt off" He said "WHAT?!" Mina covered her upper body glaring at the male in front of her "Not for that reason. we need to attach the mic on your bra." He sighed tilting his head back waiting for Mina To obey. Mina scoffed before grabbing the mic away from Changkyun's hand "I'll do it on my own," she looked at the others and all 7 eyes were on her "Look away!" She shouted making them looking away.

 "I guess that's all then." Hyungwon said after examining each device to make sure it works. "Finally. can I leave now?" Mina sarcastically asked. "Yea you can go now" Changkyun said eyes focusing on his computer screen. "Bye Mina it was nice to meet you!!" Minhyuk said as she walked out of the house. 

Guess who's back? from the dead? it's yo gurl Mahi~! I'm sorry it took me a while to update. Finals were really stressful but I'm glad all that is gone. I hope you liked this chapter even though it was simple. I'll try my best to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Anyways its 9 am here and I need to sleep I have a flight to catch woops lol byee *Author MaHi shimmies out*