8 • Dream

After they all eat, I was the second last person I think. The last person is Donghun so he had to wash all the plates. I go beside him since the sink is big and help him wash the dishes.

"What are you doing?" He stops and put his hand on the corner of the sink. "Stop, let just me do it," He says again but I ignore him. "If you want to do it, then I'll stop," He says and take off his rubber glove. He walks away without turning around.

I sigh. "What exactly is his problem? Is it wrong to help?" I nearly shout out of frustration.

After I finish, I go upstairs to study some subjects that I'll be going tomorrow. I look at my class schedule and take some Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics textbooks and reference books. I look at Donghun and he is laying in his bed, playing with his phone. I let out a tired sigh and turn on my desk lamp. I start to write some notes in my notebook.

"Shut it down," Donghun suddenly says. "Don't you know that it is not nice to have some lights when someone is sleeping?" He asks again, slightly getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry but I need to study.." I say while lowering the desk lamp neck closer to my notebook.

Suddenly someone turn the plug off. "What-"

"Study? Pfft.. you're in this school now. You don't have to study," He says and walk to his bed again.

"If you ever turn on the lamp again, I'll make sure that lamp will never turn on again," He says and pull over his blanket over his head.

"Okay.." I say in a low voice. I walk to my bed and try to sleep but I can't.

I turn on my phone and play some games. I can hear that Donghun is shuffling his position in the blanket. I walk to him and open his blanket. He is drenched in sweat and is shaking his head as if he was saying no to someone in his dream. I shake his body a bit and he wakes up from his sleep.

"*huff* what do you *huff* want?" He asks me with a half-lid eye.

"Did you had a nightmare?" I ask worriedly. He looks at me, shocked and stand up.

"Don't ever wake me up even when I was behaving like that," He says and gets in the toilet.

[Lee Donghun's POV]

I dreamt that my father is going to kill my mother. In that dream, I was waving my hand signing no to my father. And right before he kills my mom, someone woke me up. And guess who it is, Haneul. That new girl.

I wash my face a few time by splashing water to it. I close the toilet seat lid and sit on it. I look at my reflection in the mirror and sigh. I get out from the toilet and sit on my bed. I look at the bed next to me and Haneul is sleeping soundly. I smile at the sight. How could she still sleeps after get scolded by me?

I get in my blanket and play with my phone for a few minutes then fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning of an annoying alarm. I growl in anger and slam my hand to the wooden space between my bed and Haneul's. "Yaa! Wake up!" I shout and she immediately wakes up.

"Oh! Hm? Oh I'm sorry," She says while bowing to me.

I look at my phone to check the time and it is now 5:30 a.m. and school actually starts at 8 a.m.

"So this is how excited you are to school? I don't care but next time if you want to get up early, get up early by yourself! Somebody is trying to get enough sleep here!" I shout to her and cover my whole body with my fluffy blanket.

[Song Haneul's POV]

After getting an angry speech by Donghun, I try really hard to walk to the toilets although I stumble a few times. I take my towel and switch on the toilet's light. I immediately close the toilet door because I don't want to get Donghun's anger again. I start off with brushing my teeth and washing my face in front of the mirror. After that, I decide to wash my head since I don't want people to look at me with a bad expression since today I'll be showing my face to everyone at school.

After I wear my school uniform, I wrap my hair with a towel and sit on my study desk. I open my textbook and set the lamp desk to the lowest brightness. It was quite hard to read but I try my best. Every time Donghun moves his body in the blanket, I would shut the lamp desk off so that he doesn't think that I'm stubborn.

It is now 6:13 a.m. and I gave up in reading books in dark. I go downstairs expecting that no one would be up but Taeyong and Gwang Suk already on the dining table, eating breakfast while reading books.

"Oh, good morning," Gwangsuk says in a cheerful voice. I bow at him and look at Taeyong. "Oh, don't mind him. He has an English test today so he's so into it," Gwangsuk adds and I laugh. Taeyong really didn't see me coming.

I sit on the opposite side of Gwangsuk and he pushes his plate which contains a few pieces of toast with blueberry jam.

"Oh, I'm allergic to berries," I say and politely push back the plate.

"Oh, my bad. Don't worry," He stands up and take something from the microwave. He puts the plate in front of me and it is Egg Sandwich

"Thank you," I say and take a bite of the sandwich. He nods and finish his toast. I also finish my sandwich and Jisoo comes down.

"Oh, hey. Do you have hair dryer? If you don't have one, you can use mine. It's in my room. Don't worry, Jennie already wake up and she won't mind," Jisoo says as she saw that my hair is still wet.

"Thanks!" I say excitedly. I wash my plate and go upstairs to Jennie's room. I knock on the door.

"Yes? Get in, it's not locked." I hear Jennie says and her face brights up as she saw me cominh. "Oh? What brings you here?" She stands up from the makeup desk.

"Oh, I wanted to borrow Jisoo eonnie's hair dryer," I say and she points to the hair dryer.

"Well, you might need to use it here. You don't want Donghun to be pissed right?" She says and we both laugh. I somehow struggle with the hair dryer and Jennie laughs at me. "Let me do it. Sit back and relax," She says and skillfully use the hair dryer on my hair.

"Do you want them slightly curl?" She asks and I nod. Her hands work like a magic and my hair is beautifully curled.

"Oh my, thank you so much," I say as I, myself adore my own hair.

"Nothing much," She says and I return to my room. Donghun is not on his bed anymore and I can hear the water running in the bathroom. I was packing my books into my bag and suddenly Donghun comes out from the bathroom, wet haired and topless. I cover my eye with my palm.

"Don't be so shy. You would likely see more if you're here as my roommate," He says while smirking. I turn my body the opposite side of him and continue to pack my books.

"Did you see my bow?" He suddenly asks. I point to the bow behind his night lamp and he laughs. "I'm not topless anymore. Turn around and tell me where is the bow," He says.

I turn around and walk to his night lamp to take the bow. I hand it to him and he smirks. "Wear it for me," He says.

What exactly does he want?!
________________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! ❤️

Please promote this book if possible ❤️