N ow just realized.

Stephen hase been in Kama-taj for over a year and a half now. At his time being there he thinks about Tony every second. He thinks about what he could've done better, how he would make it up to him, and also explaine where he's been the whole time. It was training day and he felt off. Every could tell.

"May I speak with Dr. Strange?" The Ancient One asked. She walk towards Stephen who groaned out of exhaustion.

"I something the matter? It appeares that something is bothering you lately. Mostly likely ever since you came here." She said. Stephen looked down at for a moment whether or not to tell her. He decides to do anyways.

"After the crash... I accidentally ended a 4 year long relationship with my boyfriend." Stephen mutters out. The Ancient One was a little suprised.

"Well.. If he is anything not like you I'm sure he saw something in you to keep it up for that long until he broke." She showed no mercy to Stranges ego.

"He's nothing like me. He always wanted to spend time with me, always hates it when I metion my work. Every say he would leave a lunch at my work because he knew that I didn't take time to get my food and eat. Always there for me.." Stephen reliezed how amazing Tony was. How he was being the worst boyfriend ever to him. His teacher giggles.

"Oh I'm sorry Strange. I was a little suprised. He sounds like the perfect man. And what did you do to make him love you?" She asked. Stephen also wondered that too.

"Did you love him?" She also asked. Stephen looks down.

"I do but I didn't love him enough." He replied.

"And that's why you carry a wedding ring with you all thr time." Stephen slowly nods.

"But I'm such a bad lover. I don't even know where he works at."

"What's his name?"

"Tony Stark."

"You really are a bad lover." The knife just goes deeper and deeper into Stephen's heart.

"Thanks for that." Right when he was about to walk away. The Aceint One stops him.

"I'm not sure that he'll come back to you. Thought you can make him forgive you. You just have to remember one thing." She says.

"What is that?"

"It's not about you."

Her words echoed in his head for a long moment. Then he walked away.