Francie pov

I waved at Alex and went closer to him as he pulled me into a tight hug and said "your making me kind of hard". his hands slipped down my back and I blushed. I took a deep breathe as he let go of me and I turned to see buster and Arthur.

I quickly walked in the building . I went into the bathroom to

See sue Ellen. We hugged and talked for a few mintune. She was wearing a blue dress with a book bag. I walked out to then get hit by muffy and she looked angry.

"What the hell was the morning Alex thing , why did he fucking slip his hand to touch you waist". I signed and said "I don't know". She gave me a dirty look and said "you don't like him do you?". I blushed and said "what, no" in a high pitch voice".

She then gasped and said "you do". I then grabbed muffy by the hand and pulled her into a closet. Muffy listen to me. "No I do not I promise you muff" she smiled and said "good cause we never had the same taste anyway". I felt hurt but smiled anyway.

I was walking to the east side of the building when I then got grabbed and pinned against the locker. I was scared the guy was about 6feet With dark green hair. He smirked and grabbed my ass. "Hey get the fuck off me" I yelled. The guy smirked and said " who gonna make me" he then fell on the ground and I look up and see alex. he pulled me and touched my cheek. he was so close that I could smell his shampoo.

  I blushed as his hands traveled down my to my back. I looked into his brown eyes and   he smiled as he leaned in and his lips were on mine. it was my first kisses and I don't know what I was doing but his hands traveled down my back as his lips moved down my neck.

I didn't want this to stop but then muffys voice came into my head. I quickly pushed him off me and he looked sad.  I then quickly said"I didn't wanna stop but my best friend kind of likes you so this cant happen again". he rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him. he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet. " she is not the one I like" Alex said as his tough brushed against my neck. I moaned a little as he picked me up.  I don't know what came over me but I then  pulled him closer as my lips were on his neck as he moaned a little.  I stopped and told him to put me down. he blushed and said "see you later franny". I turned around left the room. I then got a.text thAt read "you in those jeans". I smiled and walked home.