Art project

i stare at my cheek and it is red. shit i thought to myself. my mom must be over my sister house. great i thought as i went to the a bathroom. i got the makeup bag from the bathroom and applied some on my red as rose cheek.

my dad has started to drink eversince his mother died. i gotta admit i miss her but he has to be strong but he cant even handle being in the same room as me. he says i remind him of his grandmother. we look exaclty alike as in we could be twims my mom always says.

i texted muffy that i am going over her house. i walked over to muffys house and smiled at her. hey muffy whats up. oh francie why dont you wear anything but boy clothes. casue i can i snapped at her. sorry id didnt meant to snap, just tired.

omg she yelled after looking at her phone, guess who followed you on instragram.who is asked i asked with no tone of oy in my voice. she didnt catch and yelled Alex mccay. who i said. she looked annoyed and said the boy that you accidently bumped into you today. oh i said. she looked really annoyed and yelled why the hell dont you care. i chucked and said casue he is just some boy. 

he is not just some boy she said as she pulled her hair back into a mess bun.  i mean dont you ever want a boyfriend fanny. i thought about it for a second but then i shook my head and said boys will only be a hell alot of work i said. she then rolled her eyes and said werid.

chris brown song kiss kiss came on and i started to dance to it.  muffy stood silence watching me dance. fanny you got really good at dancing.  i laughed and said nah im already. the last time i ever danced was with arthur in some talent show in middle school.

muffy took a picture of us and put it on instragram  with a captain that said with bestie and she tagged her name. she then yelled and said he liked your picture of me and you. ahhhhh we are going to get married. i started to laugh and said you said about jason as well.

she froze when i said his name. yeah but whatever she said. but he is so hot. i rolled my eyes she always does this. i stayed over her house and wore a redskin top and jeans.

i walked into art class to see him there. he smiled at me and sad hey your name is francie right? yeah i said. i like your shirt , your a redskins fan he said.  whos your favortie person on the time. cosuine i said. nah its all about rj 3 babie. i rolled my eyes and we talked thw whole period.

i got to lunch and said i sat down with my friends and started to agrum with buster about the dark bunny comics when he came over and said oh yeah i forgot ti ask you for your number. i was shocked and froze. umm for the proect in art he said chuckling at my friends reaction.

oh yeah sure i said as i took out my phone and handed to to him and he did the same with his. our hands touched for a seconds and eletric shocks were send al throught my body. so here you go franny he said as he turned away from me and my friends... what the hell just happened muffy yelled.

i turned to muffy and said oh calm down muffy. we are in the same art class and  we have to work on a proect for art. oh ok that better be all.  arthur then yelled he called you franny and you didnt yell at all. oh really i didnt even notice i said.

i got a text that said sorry about the lunch akwardness i just needed you number. i texted back nah you good. he texted back where and what time should we meet.  met me at the lake at about 5clock i got some where we can work on the project. k bye cinederlla. wtf i thoughut he justed called me.