Alex pov

I texted Francie about where to met her. I gotta admit, she is nothing like that girl muffy.

I am pretty sure muffy not even a virgin. But it's whatever cause I am not either. Francie texted me to met her at Lakewood lake. Ok I texted back.

I drove their to see her just sitting there. Gosh she so pretty I thought up myself. "Francie" I yelled. She turned and waved at me.

She was wearing shorts with a ravens t-shirt and some converse. She got up and said "hey, so what do you wanna do for the art1 project".

I simply said "I do not know". She signed and said "what are you good at"while she played with her hair.

I got closer to her and whispered in her ear " I'm good at Kissing". Her body tense up and I smirked and said "I'm Just kidding'"

She hit my arm and it actually Hurt. "You have a strong arm for a girl" I said. "Yeah I know", she said

"Answer the question" she said. I laughed and said "I'm good at dancing". "She smirked and said "I have an idea".

"Ok, so what's your idea"? I asked her. "dancing Is a way of art" she said. "Oh so we can express our art by dancing" I said.

She nodded her head in agreement. "I have a perfect place to practice" she says. "Ok, where?" I asked with curiosity. "It's a surprise" she says while getting up and walking away from me

This is going to be interesting I thought to myself as I watched her leave.