Gloves and a clown mask ( 10 )

"Help me" I croaked out all beaten up while this man dragged me all the way down a long dark and damp hallway. It was the man who raped mailey. Oakley's father. The same man I saw trying to beat them in the alley way back in my old town. The same man that hit our car during the car accident purposely after chasing me all the way here.I was kidnapped my friends not even noticing me getting dragged away from them down to the woods where I was beaten and woke up to being dragged down this hallway. Once he opened this door with a bunch of locks he stripped me of my clothes and chained me to this small bed. My wrists chained to each corner of the headboard my ankles being the same but on the other corners of the bed. He took off his belt and I squeezed my eyes shut hoping all of this was just a nightmare but it wasn't. I was trying to lie to myself and say it was but I had to face reality when I heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor. He was going to rape me. Rape me just like he did mailey.

I felt hands grip my hips and I started screaming at the top of my lungs wanting it all the stop. He smacked me across the face yelling at me to shut up and after that he did what he wanted and I had no control over that. While I laid there traumatized and numb he was enjoying himself. He was panting and making sounds of pleasure and touching my body in a way I hated. I hated this whole thing. I was a virgin and never experienced something like this before but being my first time being naked in front of somebody else made goosebumps roll down my entire body that I couldn't feel.

When he finished he laid a kiss on my forehead and I whimpered in pain from everything I was just put through. While he put on his clothes I heard a knocking sound coming from the front door and he quickly put his belt on before he opened the door to the room forgetting to lock it behind him. I heard him unlock the front door hearing other voices through the crack in the door. I heard them talking about Daniel asking the man what they should do about it and I took this as my chance to get help no matter what the consequences might be if the other cops don't hear me but the man does. I screamed at the top of my lungs hearing the officers question the sound "what's that?". "Oh it's nothing" I heard the man say before I heard a pound against the wall as if someone pushed someone out the way. I screamed again until the cops opened the door seeing me chained to the bed unclothed and they were shocked. One of the men went to go get the man who did this to me the other unchaining me and helping me put on clothes.

~Makaila POV~

I got a call from an unknown number and I picked up hearing news that I never wanted to hear. "miss Hines this is the hospital calling you to tell you that your friend Alexis Caudell is being sent to the hospital for after-rape care" the man said and I had a mini panic attack "it's the hospital by the drug store on 21st street...miss caudell wanted us to call you since you were her emergency contact and she wants you here as fast as possible". They hung up after giving me a full explanation and I shoved my phone in my back pocket even more stressed than I needed to be. Daniel in jail. Alexis kidnapped and raped and is now in the hospital. It was just stacking and stacking and stacking on problems that we kept running into that wasn't needed. "Who was that" Trey asked and I turned to face my friends. "The hospital" I said "they found Alexis and she's now in after-rape care". "WE NEED TO GET THERE NOW" mailey said all of us instantly running out the hotel room leaving grace and Danny behind since they had to stay undercover.

*at the hospital*

Mailey reached out to hold Alexis's hand but She flinched and started to cry. I'm sure she's still traumatized after what just happened to her only a few hours ago and the feel of someone else made her think of the way the man touched her. He was arrested thankfully and charged to prison for 20 years and that would be He last time I would see him besides in court. "No no no don't cry" mailey said quickly wiping her tears and I watched in frustration at myself for not being able to help any of my friends. Once Alexis calmed down we finally got to talk to her "so what happened with Daniel again?". "He was taken to jail because they thought he kidnapped Danny from the orphanage" Sydney said and Alexis groaned holding her head. "Ugh it's all my fault" she said and I looked down for a while listening in to the conversation. "Hey no it isn't your fault" mailey said giving Alexis's hand a reassuring squeeze. "If you would excuse me I have to go to the bathroom" I said leaving the room because I felt I couldn't breath. I walked into the family bathroom locking the door behind me letting out a shaky breath. I could feel my lungs stop producing air and I had this aching feeling in my chest that hurt like a b*tch. I washed my hands turning the water off and looking in the mirror at my eyes. They were terrifying as if they had the look that they could read your soul and know your darkest secrets you've never even admitted to yourself or even told a single soul. They could confuse you and make you say the things that you never told anyone without warning. I let out another shaky breath before going back over to the door unlocking it and stepping out letting in some air before opening the hospital room door quietly seeing a cute moment between Alexis and mailey. Oakley hugged maileys leg basically begging for attention but mailey was focused on Alexis.