Tear stained cheeks {6}

(Listen to music while reading. It fits well)

Flashback

*the next day*

~Daniel POV~

I woke up hearing slight breathing which made me sit up sweating from the dream I just had. I looked over to see a sleeping Makaila and I instantly looked down at my chest just making sure of things. When i saw my shirt was on I let out a sigh of relief. I instantly stopped silently panicking and slowly climbed out from the bottom of the bunk.

I put on my shoes and held the bars of the cell doors in between my hands. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it before finally taking a drag of it. The bell rang like it usually did and the cell door made a loud click noise signaling it was unlocked. It was loud enough to make Makaila groan and rub her eyes.

She finally got up and brushed her hair quickly and put on her shoes. She ran up to me as we raced out of the room slamming the door behind us. We ran down the hallway before anyone else. On our way walking Makaila pick pocketed this girl and took her bubble gum.

She put it in her mouth as it made a loud 'POP' when she blew a bubble. We ran into the cafeteria and up to the food area. Makaila grabbed 2 apples and tossed one to me which I caught as we walked over to our table and sat down. Soon enough everyone sat down except for grace.

"Where's grace" Makaila asked as everyone nodded their head in the direction Grace sat at with a bunch of girls and a few boys. "Daniel get your a** up we are going to find out why she's sitting over there". "Why me?"I asked as she just rolled her eyes and grabbed me by hand dragging me out of my seat. "JUST PICK UP YOUR TITS AND LETS GO".

We walked over to the table as everyone's eyes fell on us as I just stood there with wide eyes. "Oh look it's little Gracie's friend and her possessed boyfriend" a girl with tan skin and big poofy hair stood up popping the bubble she blew with her bubblegum.

Makaila just rolled her eyes and took her focus to grace. "What the hell are you doing over here?" Makaila asked in a clearly frustrated tone. "Sitting with my boyfriend Aiden. Why else wouldn't I sit here" Grace replied looking at her boyfriend that sat in front of her.

___________________________________

Graces boyfriend 😂

Name: Aiden Jones
Age: 18
What's wrong about him: he killed his whole family by setting his house on fire and escaping
____________________________________

"Well look at this little f***er. He doesn't look a day over 30" Makaila added which caught the boy's attention quickly. "I have you know I killed my whole family in a fire so I wouldn't be saying anything freak" he said as Makaila just smirked at me as if she had the greatest thing to won up him on. "Oh really. Hmmmm. I've killed this popular girl and these jocks. I've killed officers and doctors here" Makaila smirked "and all you could do was kill the people that lived in the same house as you".