"I'm begging you...don't tell them" tears started to roll down his face.

Seeing the fear in his eyes and panic in his voice made my heart hurt. He really was only defending himself, the man was going to kill him.

"Connor, (y/n), what the fuck is going on up there?" Hanks' voice was muffled from all the way over here.

"Maybe we should let him go" I whispered and Connor looked at me with wide eyes.

"He stabbed that man 28 times, and you're considering letting him go? He's a murderer, (y/n). Nothing more than that"

"I know-"

"It's here, Lieutenant!" Connor yelled and I flinched a bit from the loudness of his voice.

I sighed as the police officers came up to arrest him. Connor was right, he was a murderer, nothing more than that. I couldn't explain why I had felt bad for him, though.

I hopped out of the attic, almost falling onto my ass while jumping down. We all took one last look around the house to make sure we hadn't missed anything.

"Hey, did we check this bathroom?"

"No, It appears that we missed it"

I walked into the bathroom, nothing seemed out of place. It was actually the cleanest room in the whole house. I walked over to the shower and pulled back the curtain. 'rA9' was scratched into the walls of the shower, covering every space on the walls. I looked at every wall, the eyes tracing the words.

I crouched down and picked up a strange looking statue that was placed on the floor, inspecting it for a moment before putting it back down. It seemed out of place in the shower.

"What the hell is rA9?" Connor didn't say anything, instead, he just inspected the shower himself.

I walked out of the bathroom, figuring we had found all the evidence located in the house. I made sure to tell the other officers about the strange statue in the bathroom.

I yawned as I got into Hanks car, checking the time on my phone.

"Wow, 2 A.M already. Time sure flies by when you're having fun"

"Are you always this sarcastic?" Hank turned to look at me from the front seat.

"Yeah, I think so" I smiled and he rolled his eyes, he turned back to the front and started the car.

Hank started driving me home after I reminded him of my address. As I stared out the window, a question popped into my mind.

"Hey, Connor?" He turned his head a bit.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" He seemed to think for a moment.

"No.. I don't think so. We haven't discussed where I'll be staying"

"It sure as hell ain't with me" I glared at the back of Hanks' head.

"You can stay with me, I have an extra room" Connor seemed to be unsure, but slowly nodded.

"Alright, thank you" He turned to face the front again.

Thankfully he didn't protest, I wasn't going to let him stay at the station or wait outside all night, and I knew I couldn't rely on Hank to take him in.