Chapter 2- Don't Worry Lily.

Chapter 2 

revenge; "a dish best served cold"

I layed on the floor, as Jenn called upstairs. The front door wide open, as she shouted "Lily! Groceries come help you lazy bum." Did she want to embaress me, then again. I already did that by staring at them. 

My footsteps were soft as I made my way down the stairs, and stopped before going out the door. Then I heard Jenn's voice, and another one, clouded with ooh's and aah's. One of the men had stopped, walked over, and started to help her. He had atleast 10 bags hanging from his arms. His muscles ripping in his shoulders, as he wore a black v-neck. "Oh nevermind Lil, this man decided to help." She smiled, and shut the door to the car. She was so neive sometimes, especially with men. 

The guy looked up to me, and smiled. His face was incredible, sculpted, defined jawline, and his lips were full, but perfect. His hair was short, but not short enough where he couldn't style it up. He had thick eyebrows, that made his light green eyes stand out. His black v-neck matched, the dark blue jeans, and black shiny dress shoes. Jenn on the other hand, looked like a 50 year old waitress. Wearing her blue jeans, with a white tanktop, that did her no good due to the bright pink bra underneath. His voice overcame everyones, "I'm Dustin.." Then he started pointing out people. "Michael, Luke, and Damian." They all smiled, and stood beside Dustin. All tall, strong, and intimadating. 

Then realization came to the worst. My hair was in a messy top knot on my head, as I was wearing a oversized hoodie, and black cropped leggings. I looked like I was sleeping. Dustins eyes swept up and down me, taking in everything. His eyes met myn, and I felt my knee's get weak. I instantly shook my head, and turned on my heel. "Why don't you help Dustin sweetie?" Seriously, Aunt Jenn.

I turned around, and walked towards him. Slipping my arms through the holes and taking atleast most of them. Walking away and putting them on the table, and began to sort through them and put them away. Before I was done, every single one of them was in the room. Watching my every fricken move. "Can I help wondering eyes?" My voice was snappy, and annoyed. As they all laughed, Dustin looking at me still, a serious expression. The last can was put away, and I walked over to him. "Its rude to stare asshole." He had a shocked expression, as I went to turn away he grabbed my shoulder. "Be nicer Lily, I'll be seeing you a lot." My arm peeled away from him, as I got upstairs and shut my door.

Who did he think he was? I just met him, and he was acting like my fricken dad. God what the hell. My computer was opened on my bed, as I crawled onto my bed, and logged onto my tumblr. Opening my page, the music engulfing my surroundings.

His hands were rough against my skin, his fingers wrapped around my hair as tears fell down my cheeks. My eyes red. My clothes were ripped and on the ground, as my noises were muffled. "Don't worry Lily, you've always wanted this." The smell of alchohol and ciggarettes on his breath. I wanted to die, but he wouldn't let me.

I woke up crying, as my heart was racing. The house was quiet, as I opened my laptop and began to login. Checking things, and whiping my eyes dry. My face was damp, as my head finally rested against the pillow. This was going to be a long while, before they went away. The clock beside my bed said 5:54a.m. I had to wake up soon anyways. Kicking my legs from under the covers, turning my lights on and playing music softly. My hair was already straightened, as I put my light concealer on, mascara, thin line of eyeliner, and filled in my eyebrows. I slid a nude beenie on my head, covering my bad bed hair. Then slipped on a white oversized sweater, than came down to right above my knee's. My black leggings, and knitted ugg boots. My backpack was on my floor, as I picked it up and slung it over my shoulder. 

The black of the sky, matched my bag and leggings. My phone was in my hand, as the cords from my headphones led to my ears. The soft music, making my eyes heavy. But I kept awake. 

The school was like a prison, large, blocked away, and a lot of people. The teachers were pulling up, all having the face of annoyance and sadness. What was this place, an asylum to? My boots hit small water puddles, as it was lightly raining. My music was the only thing I liked here. 

But then a familiar roar of an engine, caught my attention. I turned my head, to see them climbing out. One by one. First Michael, then Damian, Luke. Then Dustin. They were all wearing closely matched clothes, except Dustin. He wore a white v-neck with a leather jacket over it, with black skinny jeans. And black combat boots. I swear, it was like the whole school stopped. And payed attention to them. They were like the Jackson 5, but 4, and high schoolers. 

My eyes rolled, as they made contact with Dustins green eyes. And I continued walking, the schools entrance over done. With roses, and marble concrete floor. 

The front office was filled with papers, flyers, and events. The lady at the front wore bright pink clothing, designed with black lace. She was obviously overjoyed with her job, and position in her job. "Hi, how can I help you?" I wasn't paying attention, and held up my form, stating that I was a new student. She giggled, and dug around the piles of papers. Pulling a pink paper, from under a stack of books. "Lily Myers, correct?" I nodded, and she handed me the paper. "Thanks.." I mumbled, and turned and walked towards the courtyard. Where groups were scattered everywhere. 

Everyone seemed strange, as I walked in. They all tensed, and froze. Their conversations dying down to a whisper, but little did I know. I wasn't walking in alone. Dustin was behind me, his alrge stature overcoming my 5'4 frame. He towered over me. "Hey Lily." He messed up my hair, and looked down at me with a genuine smile. "Told you, you'd be seeing me a lot." I looked up at him, backing away as his hand fell from my head. Damian and Luke were not far behind, as they outstretched arms, flexing, the muscle ripping at the moment. I heard girls gasp softly in the backround, as they grew grins. I sighed, and began walking. "Hey wait up!" Dustin snatched my scheduale from my hand, and held it so I couldn't reach it. "Wow. This sucks for you." My eyebrows raised as I jumped to try and get it back. "5 classes dear, your stuck with me this entire year!"

He had a shit eating grin, that made his dimples stand out. Something not many guys I knew had. Was he just genuinaly an asshole. He threw the paper down, and I caught it. I mumbled something as he walked away, "Asshole." He laughed, and his voice echoed. "Sweet innocent Lily." That phrase made me shatter. Then this girl, she was taller, skinnier, and tanner than I was. As she approached me. "Hey! You must be the new girl, I'm Alex." She was wearing black skinny jeans, that were ripped everywhere. With a tanktop, and a blue flannel shirt overtop. Her hair was long, but not to long, and had red tips at the end. She wore a line of eyeliner, and some mascara. 

"I'm Lily.. Do you go here?" She looked atleast 22, from her maturity growing on her chest. She laughed, and cussed. "Fuck yeah, do you? Wait stupid question, of course you do. Well nice to meet you Lily, I'll be your tour guide." She was overly happy, but the coffee she had in her hand, obviously helped with that. We walked, and sat down in the middle of the courtyard on a bench, and she began to tell off. 

She pointed to a group of people, naming off each one. "..But those are the 'Pack', or so they call themselves. Their all nice, but on the strange side." Then the other group. "Populars, annoying, think there better than every living being here." Next. "Stoners, thats Dakota, he's like top dog. Not to mention he had a big dog." She winker,a nd it grew very awkward. "Big dick you mean right?" I mumbled, and she nodded laughing histarically. "Yeah, haha were going to be good friends!"