♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal

Start from the beginning

"You losers can go and cry to mommy." Bakugou walked away from everyone and he faced the hole that Yuuki had dug earlier. 

"Are you crazy, Bakugou?! You can die!" Mineta cried out in hysterics, "You won't be able to come back as a hero!" 

"Shut up! Grow a damn pair!" Bakugou snapped at Mineta and he clenched his fists angrily.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya wondered where he was going. He couldn't...right?

"You cowardly motherfuckers can sit on your asses and cry to your mommy. I'm going." He jumped in without hesitation. 

He's going no matter what it takes. How could he not go after the story of how Yuuki came to be? 'Those motherfuckers took my pet and put her into a human body! Wait till I blast their boss' ass into next week! By the time I am done with him, he will be piecing it together with struggle!' He thought as he made it down to where he landed on a flat path. 

He took a couple of steps forward and he heard others coming in too. He looked back to see Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Tsuyu, and Tokoyami had come down too. 

"Don't get in my fucking way." 

Yuuki's claws did not pierce through Doctor Manian's body because she had crystallized part of her body. Yuuki gritted her teeth and she tried to bite out a chunk out of the doctor from the shoulder only to realize that her teeth, that can destroy a turtle's shell with ease, couldn't bite through the crystallized body! 

"My Quirk is crystallization. I can crystallize any part of my body at will. You might be able to break a turtle's shell, but how are you going to go against something made by the very earth itself, you dumb bitch?!" She crystallized her leg and she kicked Yuuki up against a wall. 

Yuuki was all on fours against the wall, she snarled at the doctor and she used the wall as a platform for her to jump towards the doctor. She was persistent when it comes to the kill, she was just like a predator that wouldn't let its prey go. She tried again and again, to pierce through the doctor's crystallized body with her claws, not giving a rest at all. She purposely hit the same spot again and again with precision, no matter matter how the doctor dodged.

'Did she work out my Quirk's weakness?' She wondered to herself as she tried to stop her from hitting her left side. She could feel that one spot about to break off. She had to get rid of Yuuki, create distance, and collect as much data as she could! She stabbed Yuuki with her crystallized fist, hitting her right in the stomach! 

"Yuuki!" Kirishima wanted to help, but he had to protect Jirou and the two prisoners that he had just freed. He wondered why it was so easy to save Todoroki and Yaoyorozu; one would assume the doctor would pay extra attention to them since she wanted to use them later...did she do this on purpose?! "Dammit!" If he leaves the three people who were down, what kind of hero would he be?! 

The doctor took out a syringe with her other hand and she extracted Yuuki's blood from the side of her neck. The syringe was filled with blood and she smiled at the sight of the crimson blood. "You really are an unruly child. I can't believe it takes hurting a couple of kids to make you activate this. I've waited for someone to activate it for a long time. Still, you never fail me. No wonder Kuon doesn't want me to touch you-" 

"Grrah!" Yuuki clawed at the doctor's right eye, plucking out the eye ball despite bleeding from the stabbing. 

The doctor threw herself down to the floor in pain. She writhed and screamed in great pain because she hadn't experienced such a painful experience in such a long time. When you go through many years without being ill and then suddenly falling ill would feel like hell; the same applies to someone who hardly experience pain and then having to experience the greatest pain in the world! She couldn't see through her right eye! She couldn't see! The right side was in pitch black! Her only source of sight was her left eye!