Alex's nightmare's return

Inside the house Alex had her history book open and her binder laid across her chest, pen still in her hand, fast asleep.

"Well I'm glad it was the first one."

Suddenly Alex was in a panic talking in her sleep. "No, no please okay I'll tell you where Adam and Kono are, please just stop pulling teeth."

"Lynn I need you to go upstairs, I don't want you to see this or hear what Alex has to say okay."

"Okay Steve."

While Alex was still asleep, Steve had to claim her before waking her up. "Alex honey listen to daddy's voice, don't tell them where your aunt and uncle are, its a trap, they want to use you, to kill Adam, close your eyes, picture you're back home in Hawaii, with me and mommy, listen to mommy and me, don't do it. Okay know open your eyes."

Alex slowly opened her eyes. Jumping into Steve's arm, Alex was crying. "Daddy I am so sorry."

"Alex honey it was a bad dream, you did nothing wrong, I'm just glad you listened me, in your dream. Okay come on, lets get you into bed."

After Steve put Alex to bed, she grabbed for him. "Wait. Daddy can you stay until I fall asleep?"

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere." Steve sat on Alex's bed rubbing her hair, until she drifted off.

Once Alex drifted off into sleep, Steve just sat there watching his daughter sleep.

Lynn walked into Alex's room. "Hey, Steve is...."

"Yeah, that was from LA, with Deeks and Kensi, they had it worse then that, Alex was sorry and crying, with Deeks and Kensi, Alex was angry and very rude, but they understood why she was like that, and knew it would pass."

During the middle of the night, Alex woke up screaming, Steve ran into Alex's room.

Alex was coiled around Steve's body. "Daddy! I saw them, I saw the Yakuza, they want to take me again, they want to finish the job."

Rubbing Alex's back trying to claim her down, Steve sat down on the bed. "Shh! Honey, I won't let that happen, as long as there is breath in my body nobody, I repeat nobody is touching you, nobody is harming you. I promise you I will protect you until the day I die."

"Daddy don't leave me again."

"I won't I promise." Mouthing to Lynn. 'Get my phone.' Steve had his phone, texting Alex's doctor. 'Hey Alex is having her nightmare's again and is wrapped around my body with a death grip, can we come in and have Alex examined?'

Steve could feel Alex's grip lighten and noticed she was fast asleep again, laying Alex back in her bed, "Okay, lets try this again."

Lynn was rubbing Steve's shoulders. "You know Steve if you want to put her in your bed, I can stay in her bed, for the last few hours?"

"No, its okay, but thank you for offering that, I appreciate that a lot." Looking at Alex. "I'm just going to stay for a bit longer just incase she needs me."

"Okay."