The Call

Back with the men who took Alex.

Alex was slumped in the chair, with her head hanging, when she was woken up, by the cold water, poured on her head.

"Time to wake up!"

"Daddy?"

"Not even close darling, hopefully he comes soon, and with Doris and the microfiche, but then again, we could always keep you too, just incase they renege on our deal, or incase your father comes after us."

"Then doesn't that give you incentive to give me back?"

"Your father is Steve McGarrett, he is the Governors best friend, plus they have full means to hunt us down and kill us."

"Yeah, my father is that impressive, so maybe you should just let me go, and i won't tell them, anything."

"We can't take that chance, the only way Steve gets you back is if we're dead."

Alex thinking in her head. "Daddy come soon please." Alex asked the men. "Can i at least call my dad and tell him, I'm okay, so this way he doesn't kill you too badly."

"Make it quick."

Calling Steve, tapping her feet. "Come on daddy pick up."

Steve answered. "Hello?"

"Daddy?"

"Alex on thank god, are you okay honey?"

"Yes daddy I'm fine, but you should know I'm really scarred, i wish mommy was here, i miss her so much, i can't believe she had to die the way she did, in the house fire, you investigated."

Steve catching the hints. "I know baby, but just think she's watching over you, so how did practice go today?"

"Well you know four dropped passes, then three interceptions, but you know all in all, my record is still fifteen and seven."

"Yeah, i know keep rubbing that in, baby girl, but don't worry, baby, grandma and I are coming for you."

"I know daddy, but don't be two hard on her, she's trying to be in two places at once."

Alex pretty much told Steve what he was walking into, and how many men had her.

"Bye daddy he says its time to end the call, I love you daddy."