C H A P T E R 39

{so the end of my book is coming up pretty soon. I think I'm gonna end it at 45 chapters and well I have no idea how to end it.}

"Wow tomorrow is gonna be our last day here! What am I gonna do without you y/n!" Whined Sophia.

"Oh shush! We can still FaceTime and text each other! Plus you can go visit me!"

"Yeah but that'll be one of us at a time and it won't be as iconic" said Jeremy.

You sighed and nodded your head.
"What are we gonna do to make the best out of our last days here?"

"How about we go skydiving!" Said Jaeden

"Woah there I'm tryna have fun, not die" responded Wyatt.

"I think it's a good idea" you said.

They all turned their head to you with wide eyes almost in unison.{see picture above}

"Have you gone mad?!" Asked chosen.

"I just think we should do something fun, something exciting! Plus I've wanted to do something like that for a while!"

Finn looked around at everyone "who's in?"

They all nodded their heads and you have them a big smile. "I love you losers-Woah I'm hanging out with THE losers, holy crap"

Jeremy chuckled "Has y/n been like daydreaming?"

"No but the fact I could call you losers and it not be an insult amazed me" you said wonderstruck.

"It still hurts my feelings y/n" said Wyatt perking his lips.

You laughed and hit his shoulder.

"First my heart and now my arm." He said rubbing his arm "ouch".

"Sorry noodle hair-Wyatt" you smirked.

The van stopped and everyone got off and went into in-n-out.

•••
I finally know how I'm gonna end it and it's gonna leave you guys kinda shook. Yes this chapter doesn't make much sense but then again none of my chapters do.