C H A P T E R 38

***

"Hurry up Finn" you said

"I'm coming! "
he said as you heard him
running towards the door.

He opened the door and out
came a smiling Finn.

"Hello beautiful"
he said smiling at you

"Hello Finnie " you said blushing.
"Come on lets go they're all waiting"

"Damn oKay. I'm here tryna be all romantic and you're just dodging my compliments " he said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry.They're just waiting , pLus Sophia said if we take more than 10 minutes we had to buy dinner and they don't want McDonald's anymore they want the expensive stuff" you said looking at him seriously.

"What could they possibly want that's not possible for us to buy ?" He asked .

"In-n-out!" You said trying not to laugh.

Finn choked "woah they're crazy bRo" he said laughing.

"Yes and we're crazy if we don't hurry up and run to the lobby because we have two minutes left!" You said grabbing his hand as he ran along with you .

***

Three minutes later

"You have to buy us food!" Said Chosen as he laughed.

"It was Finns fault for complimenting me!" You said.

"It's your fault for giving me stuff to compliment!" He said crossing his arms.

" we get it... you guys like each other , can we go now?" Said Jeremy.

"Yeah sOrry " you said getting into the van.

***

This took me soooo long to write I'm sooo sorry I haven't been updating but now that school is ending ill for sure update also thank you so much for 28k reads I have no idea how my book had that many reads I'm just so grateful and love you all so much ...  especially if you vote n comment on my book!!