C H A P T E R 6

•if you don't like irls just skip to the bottom . I'll give a small summary of what went on •

Your POV

I walked outside and saw a beautiful ,blue , Jeep Wrangler . I hopped inside and saw Gaten on the other side . I imagine Finn is infront.

"Are you not gonna say hi?" Said Gaten

"Huh. Um sorry , I was just thinking " I said

"About ?"

"Well I didn't really check inside the car . The photo Finn sent could've been photoshopped and well I could've been kidnapped "

"How do you know you're not being kidnapped " Said Finn from infront.

"Well you LOVEE me too much to take me away from my Family " I smiled and looked at him from the little mirror .

"And Who told you that?" He said

"I did . Because it's obvious " Said Gaten

"See " I stuck my tongue out at Finn and scooted to the middle seat next to Gaten.

"You're such a child " he said

" an adorable one . Huh Finn ?" Said Gaten winking at him

"Shut up " was all I heard

•10 Minutes Later •

"Here we are . " Said Finn getting off the car .

"What's this?" I asked

"It's my favorite pizza place . I reserved it so we wouldn't have to deal with rumors and such ."He said walking in

I grabbed onto Gaten's arm and walked .

It was really dark in there but I just followed Finn .

We walked until there was another door infront of us and Finn opened it .

I peeked inside and my goodness was it beautiful .

We walked in . All around me were trees and water . There was a small bridge and we went across it . It looked like a mini Italy .

It was so lovely in there . The top of it was circular and glass so all the natural sunlight came in .

We came across a small table and sat down .

After a while a man came to ask for our order . I was fine with anything cause I was just mesmerized by my surroundings.

Gaten and Finn got a Hawaiian pizza .

•if you don't want that just change it to whatever you'd like :) •

We just talked about random stuff .

"How come you don't drool over me ?"

I was taken out of my conversation with Gaten .

"Well because . I don't know . Am I supposed to ?" I Said now looking at Finn .

"No but , most people that watch ST usually just go crazy when they see me ."