Chapter 23: Weird Feelings

Vincent's POV

It's been some long dreadful 5 months. Ever since Jazz quit, things in the office just haven't been working out fine. I feel helpless. Yup, that's how I feel.

I ended up firing the girl I replaced Jazz with, it got so bad that at one point she started mixing my plane flights and meetings with other ones. But what ticked me off the most was when she came in my office and tried to seduce me. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her skirt up and crawled on top of my desk, good thing Tanya showed up right then and beat her ass.

Tanya's gotten better too, she realized that fighting with Jazz was stupid and uncalled for especially when there was a girl blatantly trying to get me in public without shame.

The night of the engagement party, after everyone left, I gave Tanya a piece of my mind. Yes, I understand she's my fiancé and she should be my priority but I can't lose a good friend on the like of her. So I told her if she didn't change then she could kiss my ass goodbye and also her career, because I'm the one really helping her to get where she's trying to be.

And that whole night she cried like a baby and begged me not to leave her. Even though I was mad for her slapping Jazz and bringing up the daddy thing, I hated to see her cry or any woman cry.

So for the past few months since Jazz left she's turned into an angel. I don't know if I should be happy or concerned about it, but I don't want her to change.

I sat in my office prepared to interview a new potential assistant because it's been 2 weeks without one and it's driving me nuts. Riccardo recommended a few different people.

"You need someone who's old but not too old that they can't do shit. But no guys though." Riccardo told me.

"And why not?" I asked him back.

"Because he could turn out gay and try to seduce you too, and you don't need that under your conscious considering how fine we both are."

I laughed to myself at his last comment.

"Yeah, but an old lady can try to seduce me too."

"Oh, yeah, a COUGAR! Have you ever thought about dating one?" He shouted.

"Ughh, no, that's gross, that's like dating my own mother."

"Yeahhh.... well." He added.

"Haha, Riccardo Deltone, logic."

"And you know it, is that wrong, Fratello?

"No, how's your multiple females?"

"What multiple females, I only got one girl now." He corrected.

"Really?" I asked surprisingly because he always was the one with multiple girls at the same time. "You mean that little Bahamian girl that's got you acting weird lately?"

He sighs, "Yes her, ah man she's great, she gives the best head and god she can cook. She puts mama to shame.

"Oh hell no, No one can compare to mama. I hope you didn't tell her that?" His mom and my mom have been cooking together for years and use to have cooking battles in front of the family. No one ever won because they cooked different dishes and us men ate it all.

Those were the times.

"No, of course I wouldn't do that to her she'll kill me, but she likes Nicka so I'm happy."

I sighed and looked around my office and thought about my mom, "I wish my mom liked Tanya."

"Well I'm sure she has her reasons."