jikook ANGST thanks for everything,.

"This is really triggering at the some point, but overall its good. Please read this chap.."-unniearmy

3k words first time ever in one chapter

-

Dear hubby,

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.********************************************************************************.

Thanks for everything, jungkook.

Your wife,
JEON JIMIN

...

3rd pov

Piak!
Piak!

"AGH! ITS HURT.. ..PLE- ARGH!!! STOP..."

jimin cries his lung out being eat out by the whip and belt.

To his husband...

This might look like a foreplay, before doing sex. But he'll never know.. that it hurts like HELL.

You guys must be wondering.. then, why did jimin married this guy at the first place??

You see.. before and after marriage was diffrent. Its far from what we expect.

If he can change that.. even using his blood, or even soul.. he would. He rather save this marriage.. from being crash..

But even he do that... there's still.. things that'll never change.. things that can never change..

"WHAT?! YOU ASKING ME? WOAH LOOK AT THIS SLUT.. YOU ARE SO PATHETIC,SLUT! DID YOU THINK YOU CAN ORDERING YOUR MASTER.?!! YOU ARE REALLY BEING A BAD BOY TODAY..
AND BAD BOY NEED PUNISHMENT."

Jimin's tear streaming down as his heart clenching hearing those harsh words.. how could he said that.

he bear this everyday without complaining.. even though he hurt so badly and not treated like human being.. he still do his responsibility as a good wife.

COOK, DOING LAUNDRY, AND EVEN WORKING WHILE HIS HUSBAND SLEEP AT HOUSE AND ORDERING HIM THIS AND THAT.

all of his thought was crash by the sudden thrusts by his husband.

"AGH! JUNGKOOKIE AGHH HURT.. AAH HNGHH AGHH HURT..."

he screamed while his face already wet with tears.

"Aw.. what did u said? Hurt?? I know u enjoyed it, slut.. No need to be pathetic."

Jungkook said as he keep thrust an slam into him while mocking him using harsh words.

"AAh NO!! AGH !"

Jimin screams fill the room as jungkook enter the needle inside him harshly.
His hole already leaking with blood as his face was scrunching with pain that unbearable.

"HNG.. . ARGH!! JUNG- JUNGKOOK.. GET THAT THINGS OUT OF ME.. ITS REALLY HURT!.."

jimin keep hitting jungkook chest as he try to bear the PAIN THAT KILL HIM IN.

yes.. jungkook always torture him before. Sexual assault and etc. But this time it was too much. THE NEEDLE STAB HIM FROM INSIDE THAT HE FEEL LIKE DYING!

BUT JUNGKOOK DIDN'T CARE. All he want is his need to be fulfill.

....

*After painfully 4 hours of being tortured by his own husband*..