0.6

⠀⠀as namjoon had said, the mall really wasn't that far from their living establishment. after a few minutes of walking and somewhat pointless small talk between namjoon and jungkook, the three had arrived at the mall.

⠀⠀"i'll go get coffee for jimin, you guys can go ahead to the hair salon," jungkook said, namjoon nodded in reply and with that, jungkook was off. namjoon turned toward yoongi with a smile and the two entered the mall, namjoon lead as they made their way to the hair salon. there was a silence between namjoon and yoongi, not an uncomfortable one, but one that was just nice enough to be considered okay.

⠀⠀"i can tell you've never been to this mall before," namjoon broke in, ending the silence that seemed like it would go on forever, but you know, a nice forever.

⠀⠀"yeah, i didn't get out much when i lived at home," yoongi said, which was partially true. His contaminated human rarely went outside so there was a lot of the city he had never seen or he had seen it so long ago that he didn't even remember it existed. even in the clouds as an angel, there wasn't much he could do or see without his contaminated human having to prompt the trip. this was the first time yoongi would be allowed to go places without having to necessarily follow someone around, he was independent. well he was as independent as he could be with regard to that he'd be following namjoon, hoseok, and taehyung around for the time being as he learned the layout of the area.

⠀⠀"i'm sure i can change that," namjoon said with a smile. yoongi had been analyzing namjoon's behavior since they had met and he could see that namjoon had a way of just making everything comfortable. he smiled when he spoke to others and even made eye contact to make the encounters even more intimate, it wasn't necessarily the eye contact that was comfortable but his eyes alone, they were just so warm.

⠀⠀the mall was rather large, yoongi could see three floors and an almost endless number of stores lined up next to each other. it wasn't too crowded seeing as they went fairly early in the morning but that seemed to be on purpose, being early was better than having to wait in long lines.

⠀⠀it took a few moments for yoongi to realize they had stopped walking and were finally in front of the hair salon.

⠀⠀"you see that guy inside, that's jimin," namjoon said, pointing out a man with unbelievable nice orange hair. "he's pretty shy and sickeningly cute, jungkook is head over heels for him but jimin is either oblivious or doesn't want to give him false hope, another thing about him is," namjoon, giving jimin's entire life story, continued speaking but as yoongi looked at the man in the salon, his voice trailed off.

⠀⠀it was him, the man from his dream. yoongi couldn't believe it for a moment, maybe he had just wanted it to be him so he replaced the memory in his mind with this fabricated one. jimin, his name had a nice ring to it, the way it seemed to just roll off the tongue so naturally.

⠀⠀"i guess you and jungkook have the same interests," namjoon commented, noticing that yoongi had not been listening to him and instead, staring at the hair stylist in the salon.

⠀⠀"it's not like that, i just like his hair," yoongi said, it wasn't completely convincing but yoongi didn't see namjoon as the type to pry. a few moments later, jungkook came bounding toward the two, coffee in hand.

⠀⠀"shall we go in," jungkook said but before anyone could respond, he made his way into the salon. namjoon and yoongi followed him in, the smell of hair spray and washed hair permeated the air. "jimin, i brought your daily fix," jungkook said as he held the cup in the air unnecessarily high. jimin was preparing work stations with another stylist, the receptionist at the front desk just rolled her eyes at jungkook, this seemed to be a normal occurrence.