0.3

⠀⠀earth was a place of many wonders, yoongi had often overheard other angels talking about their human's amazing adventures while his own contaminated human sat in his house all day. he'd heard stories of opportunities their humans had gotten and all the interesting things they did through the day, things his human had never experienced or refused all good things that came to him. yoongi wondered if he would be able to have similar experiences to the ones he'd heard but every inch of his contaminated mind told him he wouldn't. if he had learned anything from his contaminated human it was that happiness was a myth, you may smile and laugh along with everyone else but true pure happiness, the happiness that warms you to your core, just wasn't real. yoongi could just never figure out why the other humans watched by the angels around him were so cheerful, he didn't understand what people valued in seeing someone smile or hearing someone laugh. if it was all just fake then why did people try so hard to put on a smile and socialize. these thoughts were interrupted by a question yoongi wasn't exactly sure how to answer.

⠀⠀"so yoongi, why were you in that alley anyway?" taehyung questioned, which in turn resulted in him receiving an elbow in the side from namjoon who muttered something about how taehyung couldn't just ask people why they were passed out in an alley. taehyung had retorted back saying something about how he had just been dying to ask before looking from namjoon back to yoongi, expecting an answer. yoongi wasn't sure how to respond, he couldn't just say he was kicked out of heaven by god himself and told to live as a human until he figured out what love was. seeing as telling the truth was out of question, yoongi didn't really see the point in lying either since inevitably it would come back to haunt him.

⠀⠀"well, my father kicked me out of the house and i just wandered around until i found myself in that alley," yoongi rasped, his voice just barely audible. taehyung nodded as if he understood the situation and turned back to look towards where he was walking. namjoon was the next person to look back at yoongi.

⠀⠀"you don't sound too good, taehyung and i planned on stopping at the convenience store to get some food, we can get you something if you'd like," namjoon said, causing taehyung's eyes to go wide with excitement. yoongi had grasped that namjoon hadn't necessarily planned to stop at the convenience store but since yoongi sounded like he was dying, namjoon wanted to do something to help.

⠀⠀"i don't have any money," yoongi stated to which taehyung just shook his head from side to side violently with a smile.

⠀⠀"don't worry about it, you can always just pay us back later," he said, yoongi wasn't sure what later he meant but he nodded regardless and with that, the three walked to the convenience store.

⠀⠀yoongi was very knowledgeable in the topic of convenience stores since his contaminated human ate at one every single day. he knew what his human would eat for almost every day before his human even knew what he was gonna eat. yoongi was finally gonna have the chance to eat what his human ate, well he was finally gonna eat for the first time in his existence. yoongi found the ramen bowl his human usually ate and a bottle of water before awkwardly handed it to namjoon for him to purchase. taehyung grabbed a mountain of various snack items, seizing this burst convenience store opportunity to get whatever he possibly could knowing that namjoon wouldn't pop off with a stranger with them. namjoon sighed as the cashier rung up all the things brought to him and paid before going to prepare the ramen. yoongi had watched his human prepare ramen on hundreds of occasions so he knew exactly what he was to do and did it. the three then went outside to sit at a table and eat their small meal, the first meal yoongi would ever have.

⠀⠀sitting down, namjoon and taehyung instantly began to eat their ramen while yoongi watched, not to be creepy but because he had never watched humans eat so closely before. he was interested in the different eating styles, namjoon ate in bites, chewing and swallowing before putting anything else in his mouth while on the other hand, taehyung just shoveled whatever he could into his mouth and then shoveled more without stopping. yoongi watched the two until he made eye contact with namjoon, causing him to pick up his own chopsticks and act like he hadn't just been staring at them eat. slowly, yoongi stuck the utensils in his noodle paradise and picked some up, bringing them to his mouth as he brought his face closer to them in turn. placing the wad of noodles in his mouth, yoongi chewed and swallowed before coming to the conclusion that even though his human ate this everyday, there was nothing really special about it. yoongi continued to eat his fill unaware that namjoon and taehyung were now watching him.