Alex X Adrian

Hi guys, I know that this one is a little more vulgar than the other chapters but I believe that this book should include and represent everyone❤
......................................................

Alex's POV

One, two, three, four, five, six!
Six! Ok gay! Definitely gay!

"Hey, Alex your turn."

I turn around and shot right into a paper cup of beer.

Then I look at him again. He is still watching me with the corner of his eye.

He's cute. Black-Red suit and tight grey jeans. Tall enough -not taller than me- with messy mid range hair.

He turns away.

Time passes by and some friends of his invite him to the dance floor but he kindly rejects them.

Now is my chance.

I sit close to the table with the drinks. He looks my way.

One, two, three...

He comes near me.

Ok, get a hold on yourself Alex and act cool.

"Hey. You mind me sitting here?" He asks.

"No, not at all." I reply.  Oh stupid me! Too cold! "Actually,  I was hoping you did." Ok, definitely better.

"Haha" he smiles a warm real smile. "You're cute!" He says winking at me. And then he adds "Wanna drink something?"

"Yeah! Sure!" One more drink would definitely help me.

"I watched you playing beer-pong so would you like to have another one?"

Wow, he is so cool. Seems like having some experience with other guys.

"er,  actually,  no I think I need a vodka"

"hmmm, how about some tequila?" He suggests

He pours tequils in two glasses and I watch carefully as a loose strand of hair falls over his concentrated face, casting shadows on his plump lips. 

The veins in his hands are trying to break out as he cuts two slices of lemon, putting them on our glasses and offering me one of them.

He then sprinkles salt on my already damp neck and look as if to a masterpiece.

What is he thinking?

He grab his glass hanging it to the air for a while.

"Bottoms up!" he says giving me a smirk.

We raise our glasses to our lips together and I start gulping down the warm liquid.

The bitter sweet taste fills my mouth and then comes down my throat making it burn a bit.

I put down my glass and try focusing on the person before me, only to find out half of his glass being empty.

I try protesting about it being unfair but he silents me cupping my jaw with a  gently hand pushing his thumb to open my mouth slightly.

His other hand leaves the glass on the bar and takes of the lemon slice, putting it between my lips.

He empties his glass and next thing I know, his hot tongue was licking of the salt on me neck sending me shivers.

His teeth take the lemon slice from my mouth and a breath later, our lips bump into each other's.

I close my eyes and try focusing on the kiss but my head aches and I fell dizzy so I open them and pull out.