Kelly X Chris (PART 1)

I'm so sorry it took so long! I have started several chapters but I couldn't finish any of them. But, it's finally here! Enjoy! 🤗

.............................................................

"Come on sweetheart! Give dady a kiss " he said for the hundredth time!

"Get away you pervert!  I don't even know you!"

"Well, maybe it's time!" His breath stung alcohol and his attitude made me want to throw up more than the glasses of vodka I had divulged.

"I said get off!" I said a little bit louder than I expected. Some people stared our way.

His friends laughed about the rejection but he wouldn't let it pass .

"You want me. I know it!" He said and grabbed me forcing a kiss.

I gave him a puss and screamed running away but he grabbed my hand dragging me back. 

"Hey dude! Leave her alone already! She doesn't want you." An unknown voice called.

"Oh protecting your friend? So cute" He answered still holding my wrist. 

I turned my head to see the girl who talked earlier. She was tall and kinda muscular. Short hair and no make up.

"Don't make me say it again.  Leave her alone."

"Or else? " the jerk teased.

Before a second passed he was down on the floor. With just two punches of hers.

I was free

She turned her back and walked outside the bar. I followed her.

I show her lighting a cigarette  and got closer.

"Em... Thanks for before." I said shyly.

"Don't start. I just hate them hitting on girls just because they think they are the shit ."

"Well I just wanted to say you were awesome in there.  You gave a hell of a sh-"

"Not taking compliments about being a strong girl.  It's wrong.  I'm wrong."

"Wh- What do you mean?"

"I've always been treated like a boy  because of the the way I look. Being a girl is considered as being weak. So better treated like a boy."

"Well... I like you the way you are. What's so wrong about being a girl?"

She looked at me with some... anger?

"These!" She answered grabbing her boobs in both palms. They were small and her tight bra made them look even smaller. I thought it was kinda hot.

An almost flat chest. Perfectly made to lie on.

"Well...like I said, I don't mind them much. They make you look... hotter"

She holded the cigarette between her fingers and turn to look at me.

"You find me, hot?" She said and for the first time she seemed more approachable

"Well, yeah."