Flirting

Amanda's Pov

The girls were really hitting it off with Alec, he was being his flirty self as always and when El asked him if he had a girlfriend since me, he said

"I haven't really been with anybody ever since Amanda and I broke up." He said but he didn't sound too happy about it.

I felt really guilty because the only reason we broke up was because I moved and didn't do long distance relationships. I mean I don't have feelings for him,I mean look at him he is gorgeous but it's not the same anymore.
"So how is my beautiful ex girlfriend" he questions looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes, you could get lost in those pool of blue eyes, they were so deep. Wrong! Very wrong! He is my ex! I shouldn't feel this way, right?

Woah is he flirting with me ?I mean what about Harry? Well he isn't really my boyfriend or anything but he is my crush.
"I am good how is your mom?"

"She's good, but she misses you so much "  Ok, now I feel really bad his mother was so nice and funny as hell but that was then and now is now.
"So any new boys I should know about or kill."  Ok now this is really awkward but before I could answer Eleanor cut me off and I should really stop saying 'Ok' so much.

"Actually there is his name is Harry Styles, he is in our grade and school" I started glaring dagger at her, what the hell is she thinking? Eleanor are you crazy he will get -jealous and then something will happen. Alec has a very bad temper.
"Really?" he said with a frown.Oh my god. His jaw was clenched and his fists were turning white from how hard he was holding his drink.

"Already you go and start getting guys after we just broke up you slut!!!"  He got up and -left, man why do I have to mess everything up with my life. I buried my head in my --hands and Eleanor started rubbing my back in a concerned manner.
-
"You okay Amanda?" Eleanor said with a frown on her face I know she didn't mean what she said in a bad way.
"It's okay Ellie besides I have Harry right" I added with a wink. They all giggle at my attempt to make them laugh.

"Let's go home to our boys shall we?" We all left the mall into Eleanor's Range Rover and back to see the boys. And they were no picnic on rainbows either.

Trust me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovelies! I hope you enjoy this wonderful, very short chapter of mine! If you have any feedback at all, please tell me! I will not be offended, I just want to hear what you have to say! I will start shoutouts for any of my readers in the following chapter at the beginning and end of every chapter! If you would like one please comment, read and vote! It's very important that you do all of these! Love ya
XOXO-Amanda