Birthday dinner

Amanda's Pov
Edward pulled up to a very fancy and expensive Italian restaurant called Villagio and he soon found a parking space and the kids unbuckled and so did we.
When we got out I held on to Michaels hand because he refused to hold Edwards hand and Darcy was clinging on Edward refusing to let him go.
Edward opened the door of the restaurant like the gentleman that he is,I remember Harry doing that but then again Harry and I never had a first date ever.
We went up to the reservation booth and a young woman with blond hair and green eyes came up to us.
"Name" she said politely smiling at the kids who smiled back at her
"Reservation for Styles" Edward said causing the waitress to have a look of confusion on her face.
"You had already checked in for your reservation sir" she said causing all of us to giver her a face saying 'what'.
"No we didn't we just came here" I said snappy like but trying to sound polite because the kids are in the way.
"Yes you did it says here that Harry Styles has arrived and is still here" I gasped causing my eyes to widen Harry is here.
No he will see the kids
He will see me and Edward together
He will find out about me being married
But what do I care?
I mean he didn't dare look for me or take care of me
So why should I care
"No our reservation is under Edward Styles" Edward said causing the woman to understand what was going on
"Sorry it's just we thought you were Harry styles but right this way" she said pointing to the left side of the restaurant
Edward went first causing me to follow with the kids who were excited as can be for their very first birthday dinner.
The woman led us to a booth with Darcy and Michael on one side and me and Edward on the other.
She gave us our menus and left while the kids were coloring away on their kids menu I looked up and saw not a mile away a pair of green emerald eyes that were the ones that I fell in love with.
Oh no!
He saw me right away and looked shocked,happy and excited, he smiled at me causing me to look away and face the kids who were talking with one another.
I can't believe he found me and the kids though he can't see them.
But he wasn't alone he was with his 4 mates or brothers the ones who I became friends with and their girlfriends Eleanor,Perrie,Danielle and Katelyn and another girl whom I never met and she had short black hair from what I could see and she was next to Harry while the girls were there right their by their mates side talking with one Another. While Harry was the only one who knew I was here.
"Mommy?" Darcy asked causing me to look at her
"Yes baby?" I said causing her to drop her crayon and look at me
"I have to go to the bathroom" she said causing me to nod and get up with her and holding her hand.
Harry looked shocked not at me but at Darcy he didn't think I would abort her or adopt her same with Michael.
But anyways to go to the bathroom I have to pass their table which I had to face one way or another.
I was walking with while Darcy was holding my hand quietly and once passed their table all eyes were on me but everyone gasped when the saw Darcy but she just ignored it and so did I.
We kept walking until we saw the bathroom and went into the women's room,I saw the big stall and helped Darcy do her business and soon we finished and walked to the sink so I lift her up and she washed her hands first.
We heard the door open and a young women came in but I just ignored it soon we finished and I didn't hear anything until I was roughly pinned against the wall by nothing else but a vampire. I looked and saw it was the girl with short black hair who was pinning me.
"Mommy!!" Darcy screamed getting off the counter and bit the girls leg hard that blood was coming causing her to scream.
She was strong but I was stronger so I pinned to wall and grabbed her neck and used my power of electrocuting her by sending vaults of electricity up her body causing her to scream even more.
So I thought that was enough and I let her go and she hit the ground,but soon sat up and said
"He was right you are strong" she said in an Australian accent which was for her terrible,don't get me wrong I love Australian accents but on her it was terrible.
"Who?!" I said causing her to flinch and stand up wobbling a little bit
"You know who" she said as if I could read mind easily uh excuse me only my husband can do that.
"Harry?" I asked she just simply smirked
Darcy fell to the ground screaming while grabbing her mouth, I ran full speed at her and held her and tried to see why was the problem
"Baby what's wrong?" I asked
"M-mommy I-it b-burns s-so b-bad" she said sobbing oh hell no mess with me fine but my kids I will full vampire at you. I don't give a fuck.
I ran full speed at her and pinned her to the wall and some pieces of the wall actually fell down and she let out and 'oomph'.
"What did you do to her!,!!!" I screamed at her she just weakly laughed and said
"Vervain" and with that she left, i quickly grabbed Darcy and didn't even think about cleaning her mouth and just carried her out of there.
I speed walked out of the bathroom and passed Harry while he stared at me and I stopped and said in a mind message
"Look what your girlfriend did to my daughter" and I turned around and showed him Darcy's mouth and his eyes and mouth widened.
I turned and went back to my table while Edward and Michael were playing and they stopped once they saw us.
"Hi love" I didn't answer back instead I said
" We need to get the hell outta here" I said in a whisper but i knew him and Harry could listen.
He nodded and got up and left the money at the table and grabbed Michaels hand and he didn't object

Hope you guys like it and there will be one more chapter left so I know sad