Chapter 1: Dream or Memory

~ Y/N's Dream ~

Five years old Y/N was in her bedroom, scared and crying because her parents were fighting, again.
It was nothing new it had been happening for 5 months now. Her dad would come late and drunk daily and would fight with her mom. Today was no exception in fact today it was more serious and she couldn't help but cry more.

Her family was like any other happy family till 5 months ago. They used to spend family time by going on picnics, playing games and hangout together.

She knew her parents loved her after all she was an obedient child. She was good at study, sports and music. She was cute. Everything parents could ask for.

In the mean time when she was thinking about her happy memories with family she heard her mom crying.

"You are cheating on me for 5 months. I should have known why you were coming home late and sometimes you didn't even bother to come home. Those lipstick stains and....." Mom was cut off by dad. "Yeah yeah I have been cheating on you for 5 months" dad answered, uninterested.

"But why?? Am I not worth for you??" Mom asked still sobbing. "No. She is beautiful, hot and sexy. On top of that she understands me. More than YOU. You look like trash." Dad paused and then continued "I want to spend rest of my life with her so here are the divorce paper." Dad said handing mom stack of paper and stated "Don't think you will get any part of MY property."

"What about Y/N?? What about her future?? Isn't she your daughter as well??" Mom asked. "First of all I never wanted her and I never wanted YOU. She was just a mistake and we were just a mistake. It was a one time thing but you got pregnant and we had to marry." This broke little Y/N's heart.

Mom burst into tears "....but you said you loved me....". Dad burst out laughing and said " It was a lie. I never loved you. I was just fulfilling my duty because I made you pregnant."

"How am I going to raise her alone??" Mom asked. " Just like Rose did. Her husband died and she raised her daughter alone. But now I'm here for her and you were a famous fashion designer...so it won't be difficult for you."(A/N: Rose is Y/N's dad's lover.)

"Now please sign the papers and get out of my house and life with your daughter." Dad yelled. Next thing Y/N knew her mom signed the papers, packed their stuff and they went to her Grandma's home.
______________________________________
                     ~~ PRESENT ~~
                     ~~Y/N's POV~~
I wake up from this horrible dream or I can say memory. I touch my cheeks and they were wet it means I have been crying in my dream. I sit up on the bed and look around unfamiliar room when reality hit me "Oh yeah, we moved here yesterday." I say remembering the journey me and my mom went through after her divorce 12 years ago.
~~FLASHBACK~~
After that night we went to my Grandma's home which was not very far. She used to live alone and loved me and mom a lot. In my Grandma's neighborhood I met Jungkook we went to same school and became best friends.

From the next day mom started job as a fashion designer to support me and herself. It was really easy for her because she was pretty famous in industry. She let me continue same rich school. She worked as fashion designer for 7 years and started her own company when I was 12 that time we moved to Busan(Jungkook's hometown) from Seoul due to company matters so I had to say goodbye to Jungkook.

After 5 years in Busan here I'm again in Seoul for company with mom. What I did after my mom's divorce???
I worked hard in everything to make that man realise what he was missing and of course to make my mom proud. When I was in Busan I met Minhee. Our moms are best friends and partners and so are we.

I hate boys. Why??? First that man( her dad), second reason Jungkook and third an accident that happened in Busan. I have trust issues with boys and so has Minhee because her boyfriend cheated on her but she is cold to boys in starting then its normal for her.
Minhee and her mom moved in mansion adjacent to ours. Her dad died in car accident.
______________________________________
That's first chapter for today. I will update soon. I hope you guys like it.
Please comment and tell me how was it.
For now,
Peace out😎🔥🔥✌.