Oh no, I will have a hard time to fly to Japan. What an idiot Chou.

"Hahahaha, it's fine, let's just enjoy this night," Lisa said and pull me away from the table.

She suddenly push me at the pool that suprises me. I don't know how to swim.

"Your tall but you can't swim. It's fine you can reach the tiles," Jungkook said while he's helping me.

He slowly let go of me when I finally step on the tiles.

"What a coward" Lisa tease and they all laugh.

What kind of friends are they, hmp.

TOMORROW MORNING...

When I woke up I instantly held my head, ugh it's hurts.

This is why I hate drinking. I hate hangovers.

I slowly stand up at my bed while my hand is still on my head.

I went to my bathroom to take a bath to lessen this ache.

How will I go to Japan with a condition like this?!

My flight will be in 1 pm, and I think I will arrive at Japan in the afternoon since the flight will only take 2 hours.

It's now 10 am I still have few hours to rest and prepare. Thanks to mom she already pack my things. She's the one who packed my things because she said I always forgot my important belongings.

After taking a bath I went to the kitchen and look for some foods and medicine for my hangover.

I think I should call Dahyun to asks what happened to others? I left them early at the backyard cause I already feel how wasted I am. I don't know what happened to them next.

CALL

Tzuyu:unnie?

Dahyun: oh Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: can you take me to the airport later?

Dahyun: of course, Goodluck Tzu! Doesn't your head hurts?

Tzuyu: It hurts like Hell.

Dahyun: Haha I saw Joy keep pouring soju on your glass.

Tzuyu: Yeah, I can't stop her. How's Chaeyoungie?

Dahyun: Same with you. She texted me and said she can't get up of bed because of her head.

Tzuyu: She's such a great drunker HAHAHA!!

Dahyun: Yeah, Umji, Yeri and Lisa straight one bottle with her. I'm glad that they all went home safe.

Tzuyu: How about the boys? I left them early.

Dahyun: I don't know but Yugyeom said he drives all of them home.

Tzuyu: Ah hahahaha, he should to. He's the one responsible of this.

Dahyun: I know right, Jungkook is unstoppable when he's drunk.

Tzuyu: Before I left he's already crying her eye's out because of IU the famous singer he adores. He said he can't have her hahahah.

Dahyun: They are funny when they're drunk. Uhm Tzu, I need to hang up, I still have something to do. I'll just see you later.

Tzuyu: okay, bye.

END

SANA'S POV

I'm now done at my paper works. I just need to report it to Mark. Haist! Here we go again.

After this, my working hours is over. Finally, I can now go home and lay at my soft bed. It is very a tiring day.

I'm waiting outside the office of Mark waiting for the other employee to went out. Most of us need to report our works before leaving. I don't know why is it matters, he's not even listening.

After a minute waiting my co-worker already went out. I walk inside and sat in front of his table.

"Ms.Minatozaki," He said and raise his eyebrows up and down. I ignore him and explain my work.

He's just staring at me the whole time, checking me out as usual. I told you he never listened.

"Can you please stop cheking me out. I work hard on this papers can you please listen up on what am I saying"I said angrily.

"Is it my fault that your too beautiful and it's distracting me?" He said and smirk.

"Urgh, this is nonsense!" I said and walk out of his office.

I prepare my things and walk outside the company. Haist! That jerk, he knows nothing but to ruin my day!

"Sana!" An annoying voice called.

I just closed my eyes to hold my anger.

Just pretend you don't heard him and walk away, Sana.

I almost run because of how fast I walk. All I want is get far away from that guy.

He keeps calling me but I just keep walking until I didn't notice a big rock and i stumble down on the ground.

"Ouch!" I groaned and hold my knee.

Argh! Of all times this clumsiness reallt strikes this time?! What an unlucky day.

Someone stop in front of me and kneeled down. 

"Clumsy! Look you got a bruised. Why are you walking that fast?!"He said and wipe the blood that's dripping from my bruise with his handkerchief.

"Isn't it obvious?! I'm avoiding you! Annoying!"I said and stand, but I failed and fall down again.

"Avoiding me causes you that, "He said, suddenly he lifts me.

"Yah! Who are you to lift me!"I said and slap her arms.

"You'll going to fall, stop!"

"Put me down!"He ignores and walks towards his car.

"Put me down!" I said and keep slapping  him but  she just ignored me.

"Sana?"A very familiar voice called me.

The voice that I'm longing to hear. I slowly turned my head to her direction.

"Tzuyu?"I whisper. I saw a shock in her eyes. I realize that Mark is still lifting me. A tear fell from her eyes. Oh no.

Mark turned his head to Tzuyu and smirk.

"Tzuyu, wait!"I said and tried to get off Mark.

She started running away. It's a misunderstanding. Once I get off at Mark arms I tried to chase Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah, wait!" I shouted but she didn't look back.

My knee started to ache that makes me fall into the ground again. I tried to stand up but I can't fuck this bruise!

"Sana!" Mark said when he went beside me.

Fuck this guy! He's the reason why this is happening on me!