"Guys come on here, Rosé and Yeri grilled barbeques again,"  Lisa called us and we all went there.

We just enjoy the party. I know that as we soon start working we won't have time anymore to do parties like this.

"I didn't expect that all of you guys will make it here," I said to them.

I'm just sitting at the pool area eating a barbeque while watching some of our friends swimming at diving.

"How can we miss an incredible party like this," Joy said that makes me smile.

"Guys! Drinks are here!" Jungkook shouted at they enter the backyard.

I knew it this guys will never listen to us.

Both of them are carrying a box of soju with them. I thought it's already it what make me shock more when I saw Moonbin and Jimin are holding two boxes of different kind of beer each.

"What the hell, Kim Yugyeom!" Dahyun shouted and Yugyeom just smiled at us.

"What do you think of us boozer?" Dahyun added.

"It's alright unnie, let's just enjoy this night," I said trying to calm her down.

"Don't worry Dahyun-ah, you girls can just drink the soju of you didn't want beers. We can handle of ourselves don't worry about us," Yugyeom said and wink at her.

"Fine, as if I still have something to do about this. You already bought it," she said.

"Guys you know tge do's and the don'ts, please my mom will kill me," I reminded them.

I told them everything what they need to do because my parents are not informed about this party. If they find out I'll be dead.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu we got you," Moonbin said as open the canned beer and drink it.

"Come on girls don't be afraid to be wasted, the boy's will take care of us," Rosé said that makes the boys react at what she said.

I just giggled at what she's trying to do. These boy's are gentlemen, we can trust them and I'm sure they won't drunk too much because of what Rosé said. They need to drive the girls home once they got wasted hahahah.

I grab a bottle of soju from the box and put it at the center of the table. Yeri prepared some barbeques and cut it to small pieces.
Rosè and Yeri are grilling the barbeque.

"So Tzuyu what's your plan?"  Umji suddenly asks.

"When's the wedding?" Yeri added.

"Wedding? They are still not even together," Lisa said and rolled her eyes. I felt like there's something in her when she say those words but I just ignored it. I might be overthinking again.

"Well my unnie's help me to book a flight tomorrow. I'll surprise her," I said and took a shot from our shot glass.

It's really Mina's idea that I should surprise Sana and I think it's really a good idea. As a supportive friends Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie already book me a flight to Japan. They also already talk about it with my mom. It's now all set.

"When is your flight?" Rosé asks.

"Tomorrow," I answered that makes all of them look at me.

"What?"

"You're gonna leave tomorrow and you set this party up tonight? For sure you'll have a hangover tomorrow," Yeri said that makes me realize what I just did.

Oh shoot! I totally forget about it.

"Yah! Tzuyu-ah how stupid, hahahaha" Chaeyoung said while laughing.