How The Game Began

Natsu Pov

*Flashback*

"Natsu!" I turned my head to see Lisanna, my one true love. She ran to me and kissed my cheek. "I have to tell you something.." Her smile disappeared. 

"What's wrong Lis?" She hugged me tightly. "Hey Natsu, promise me something."

"What?" 

"Promise me you will love me forever."

"I could never stop loving you Lisanna. I promise." I kissed her.

And that..was the last time i saw her.

*Flashback over*

"Natsu!" Lucy, my best friend called. I smiled. "Hey Lucy!" She ran up and hugged me.  

"I can't wait to cheer you on! I know your gonna win even if Sabertooth has a new member." I looked at her, confused. "Sabertooth has a new member?" She nodded. "Well, that's what i heard."

I put her on my back walked to my locker. "It doesn't matter. New member or not, im still gonna win." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Your ego is as big as your head." I pouted. "You know you love my ego." I winked. 

She gently pushed me. "W-whatever." Soon Juiva came running over to us. "Lucy! Lucy!"

"What is it Juvia?" Lucy asked. "We need you in the gym! We have person wanting to join the squad."

Lucy suddenly looked excited. This girl stuff is crazy. "Werido." Lucy playfully punched my shoulder. "What's her name?"

"Juiva thinks her name is....Lisanna?"

"She's back..." My voice nearly a whisper.