Chapter 10

Kevin stood at the entrance to the terminal watching as Grace walked up the steps to the private plane. At the top of the stairs she stopped and turned for one last look, giving him a smile through tears and blew him a kiss.

He in turn mouthed the words “I love you.”  And fashioned his fingers into a heart and brought them to his chest.

He knew it would be hard to say goodbye, but it physically hurt when she left the safety of his arms to board the plane.

As he walked to his Range Rover his mind drifted to their last night together.

After leaving the hospital they decided to go home and enjoy their last evening together before Grace had to go back to prepare for the start of the coming school term.

The moment they entered the elevator he reached up, wrapping one of his hands around the nape of her neck. Grace tilted her head toward him just before their lips met.

Kevin felt her burning him from the inside out as she leaned up for more, desperate for contact. His arms slid around her pulling her closer to him. When she was flush against his chest Kevin deepened the kiss.

She made a noise that sounded like a whimper. But before they could go any further the elevator dinged. They broke apart only long enough to exit the elevator and open the door the condo. Grace surprised him by pushing him against the wall and kissing him senseless.

Instinct made Kevin take control of the kiss; he cradled her head in his hands, without breaking contact from the sweetness of her mouth. He turned quickly pinning her against the wall pillaging her mouth with his tongue.

Her arms around wrapped instinctively around his neck, Kevin nudged her thighs apart, easily settling between them and wrapping her legs around his waist lifting her from the ground in a frantic need to get closer. She tasted of Love home and passion.

No words were necessary. As though by some unspoken vow, they wanted nothing more than to exist and be together in love. In this moment, there was only passion, only this unbearable need for one another.

Graces legs tightened as the kiss became more frantic, her body pulling him with her closer than he thought possible. He carried her through the French doors, into the warm bedroom. Kevin dropped her unceremoniously onto the bed, she bounced giggling loudly.  Kevin watched her for a second before she pulled him on top of her and kissed him pouring all of her love into the kiss leaving him breathless. The moment their lips separated she began tugging at his shirt.

He leaned up on his knees, helping her tear the material from his chest. Grace was smiling at him in a way he had never seen before. Open and innocent as she seemed, she still bore that unmistakable sensuality. She begged to be taken.

He leaned down to her again, wrapping her in a kiss that made her toes curl. His hands came up from her hips, smoothing over her clothing until he reached the buttons of her Dress. With one massive tug, he ripped the material apart, sending buttons flying all over the room.

“Be Patient,” she whimpered as he palmed two exquisite, covered breasts.

“Not right now it isn’t.”

Her giggle sent delicious shivers down his spine. He leaned down, kissing her neck. Her taste was almost more overpowering than her scent.

She yanked the button of his jeans apart, both of her hands sliding beneath the material to stroke his flesh. He groaned, nipping playfully at her neck while his hands slid up her legs.

Her dress flew somewhere over his shoulder. Followed by her bra and panties. He didn’t care where they landed, so long as her body was bare beneath him. She worked his jeans down until he could shimmy out of them.

His hands seemed to be everywhere and wherever he touched she begged for more. She was drawing him in further and further with every breath. She pushed him up until he leaned on his palms for support. A beat later, she assaulted his neck with her mouth.

Long, slow licks brought him from her throat to her breasts. He took each chocolate-colored peak into his mouth, making her arch and wiggle beneath him. Her desperate cries for more were music to his ears.

Releasing her hands, Kevin’s mouth traveled down the smooth expanse of her belly. His hands reached down to grasp her thighs so he could pull them further apart. She propped up on her elbows, staring down at him with lust naked in her eyes. He smirked at her a beat before burying his face between her thighs.

She was already wet and ready for him. He played with the slick folds of her, and then circled the nub with the tip of his tongue. Graces hips came off the bed, his name fell from her lips in a yell as he clamped his hands on her hips to keep her in place.

Her climax was earth shattering. Grace arched her back and breathlessly moaned his name. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she attempted to bring him up to her. Kevin slid up her body, kissing her deeply as he entered her without hesitation.

Grace’s head flew back and her body arched into his. He buried his face into her shoulder. Her body fit around him like it was made for him, he couldn’t think beyond that moment as her tightness pulled him deeper inside until he thought he would drown.

Grace wrapped her legs around his waist, opening herself to him completely. He lifted his head, taking her lips as passionately as he took her body.

Every thrust of his hips made him want more and more it wasn’t enough. Harder, faster and deeper, he had to be part of her. She would be leaving and this night would be their last for a while and he wanted to imprint himself on her, so she would never forget.

She whimpered his name when their lips broke apart for air.

Moving his hips slightly, he increased his pace.

“Come” He nipped her ear as he whispered. “I need to feel you come.”

She exploded. Kevin swallowed her cry of his name when he took her mouth again in an almost punishing kiss. She writhed and clenched around him, drawing him over the edge with her so that stars appeared before his eyes.

They fell into silence, trying desperately to return to the real world, where she would be leaving in mere hours to go back to work leaving him. That thought alone made his heart ache.