Chapter Eleven

Well we did it. It's like we were living the dream. Seeing Tanner happy about our baby makes me even more happy. I don't know what I would do without Tanner. I started growing a baby bump and everytime I get bigger, Tanner gets happier. Whenever I lay down, Tanner lays beside me and rubs my tummy to see if our little bundle of joy would kick. She definitely did and man does she like to kick a lot. I cannot wait for our little bean to arrive. 

So today makes 25 weeks and I feel like I'm ready to pop. It's almost time for her to come into the world. Ever since we saw her face on the ultrasound, she's always looked beautiful. Tanner has recently started singing and talking to her through my stomach and it makes her move 24/7. I'm just ready for her due date and so is Tanner, he's getting very impatient. 

I went to the doctor and Tanner decided to come with me for our baby's monthly check up. She kept on kicking me all night and it hurt really bad. 

We walked in the hospital as I got in my routine of putting on the hospital robe and laying down on the bed patiently waiting on the nurse to come in and check on me and the baby. She walked in and turned on the ultrasound machine. I got super happy and so did Tanner. I lifted my gown releasing my baby belly. The nurse took out the ultrasound gel and spread it on my stomach. It was very cold.

Our baby looked beautiful as usual. Tanner started to cry. It made me want to cry. He just kept staring at the monitor. We looked at each other and he kissed me and smiled. I thought how blessed I was to have a very loving and caring husband. I love him so much.

After the appointment, Tanner took me to our favorite restaurant for us making it to my last trimester. We had been talking about different girl names for our sweet baby. Every time I see Tanner smile, it makes me so happy. We finally decided on a girl name, Elena. I've never seen him more happy than our wedding day.