Appari and Luzon

10 people arrive at the Appari camp. Everyone starts chatting about how there Tribe was. Meanwhile, some new alliances were formed.

Roy, Kid Cobra, Duck Hunt Dog, Tharja, and Beat all started talking to each other. "Do all of you want to form an alliance, in case we all make it to the merge?" Roy asks. Everyone agrees with the plan. "We need all the numbers we can get."

The scramble to find an idol was on, as Sans and many others besides the alliance went hunting for the idols. Many hunts were unsuccessful as always, such as Korrina's and Twintelle's. But one person was able to make an ultra discovery. Junkrat was searching through the bushes trying his hardest, but then it came to him, maybe instead of north of the camp, the idol was south of the camp. Junkrat started searching under the tribe poster and there it was, a Super Idol! Junkrat reads the paper slowly, as he realizes what power he has in this game. A super idol can be used AFTER the votes were read, this power needed to be used wisely, and Junkrat knew he was the exact person who had to wield it.

Junkrat's Confessional: It's honestly really shocking how my game is going, I trick somebody into getting my fake idol, now I get this godly little tool!