'Some training would definitely be fun and useful. Maybe with my powers as well as with some fighting skills. Being back here meaning sharpening the edges that might be dull.' "We can train together if you want." Lucas said as I looked at my sketchbook.

"Sure, sounds fun. But I've been dealing with some thinks. Dalton and I were doing some research." I told Lucas. "On the whole immortal issue?" Lucas asked and I nodded at his answer and Lucas's pink-red eyes gazed out into the room as he moved his sandy blonde hair from his face.

"What have you found out so far?" Lucas asked. 'I already know what you are going to tell him. I don't even have to see what your thinking. I know you very well.' "Do you know of the Vardock family?" I asked Lucas who watched me his expression blank.

"Why are you asking about the family? Isabella your not getting caught up in shit like that right?" Lucas asked. "No, one tape showed some vampires talking of the immortals and how they wronged the Vardock family. Do you know anything about that?" I asked Lucas who bit his lip.

"The Vardock family is a horrid family. They participated in blood trafficking. It started in Russia and they spread across the world. When they went to America they met big resistance." Lucas said. 'And this story is going somewhere for sure. The Vardock's are very well know. They are the bad people of the supernatural world.'

"Werewolves don't support trafficking systems of any kind. The Vardock families infringed on many werewolf territories and attacked an resistance. They tried to put Black Crescent Moon into submission which resulted in a war that lasted six months before the pack defeated them. Banished them from werewolf land and America," Lucas continued.

I knew basic of the little Black Crescent Moon ordeal. "But during the period when the Vardock's were first starting out they attacked a small French settlement. Two weeks of terror. No supernatural to even attempt to defend them." Lucas said. 'That is something deadly for sure.'

"Two weeks as I told you. They stole girls off of the streets for blood trafficking. Killed men who fought for them. On the first day after the two week mark they went after a lone maiden and had every plan to put her in the blood trafficking system," Lucas started.

'And that is the perfect setup for something deadly to happen. Now this story has me hooked. I want to know why Lilith never told me this story.' "But when they grabbed her from the dark. . . something, someone was waiting for them to try to snatch the girl from the streets." Lucas said.

"That someone cut the head off of the lead vampire and took two hands and one leg of the vampires. They fled and they walked the maiden back home. That night the vampire attacks were halted as the person defended each attack and freed victims."

I listened now caught up in the story. 'The story of something fighting against this vampire family to stop their reign of terror on this defenseless settlement.' "This section of the family decided to find what was killing their kin and to kill the being." Lucas said still looking out silently.

"But this being was prepared. They found a cottage where he was staying at." "He?" I asked and Lucas shushed me. "But he was prepared. He took out their leader. With the leader that branch of the Vardock's fell. Only one survived and he told them the story of the silver eyed man." Lucas said.

Silver eyes.

My eyes were silver when I first went through all of that. When I. . . died and came back to life. 'Yeah when that weird period where it felt as if you were gone and were never coming back. Then boom you came back like it was miracle.'

"The Vardock's hated that man and vowed to kill any descendant of this man and the man if they could." Lucas said and I nodded. "It was an immortal?" I asked. "The immortal, Michael Corbin no doubt but that's all for now. Lets get going down for dinner. Derik is here." Lucas said.

I followed after him my mind now ensnarled in Russian vampires and immortals.

1458. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time my awesome marshmallows.

 Until next time my awesome marshmallows