Zombie Love

Genre: BL, Apocalypse, Zombie, Action, Supernatural, Drama, Comedy

-----------------

Liu Chen was your normal everyday college student.
On the weekends he went out to meet with his group of friends and on weekdays he went to college or work.

However the world began to change, days of rain, volcanic eruptions and all kinds of disaster started appearing around the world.
Then the infection started to spread, like in those zombie movies that he used to watch.

Humans started turning into zombies, some stayed the same, some got special abilities. Liu Chen was one of those that got a special ability. With his close group of friends he fought off the apocalypse for over a year, but on one of the expeditions he was left behind by his friends, to be eaten by Zombies and die a gruesome death.

Liu Chen somehow woke up again, he turned into a Zombie but didn't lose his mind and even got two new abilities.

He quickly accepted the fact that he is a Zombie now, and even started attacking humans, becoming a famous Zombie.

When he saw a group of humans he wanted to attack them only to have them run away the moment the humans saw him.

The group left behind an injured man and Liu Chen decides to take the man in, since he was like him, left behind by his trusted comrades.

------------
You may all hit me for not updating my stories.
|( ̄3 ̄)|