Story of a flower with Feelings

Genre: BL, Drama, Supernatural, Mystery, Tragedy, ( Reincarnation)

Modern setting

--------------

It was on a beautiful day.

He sat in his office all day long and wanted to take a break.

He stood up and went out of his office, going down from the highest floor he went to the back of the building where a park was made, just for him.

He went outside and took a breath of the fresh air.

He was never before in the park, but today he had the sudden urge.

Walking through the park, void of any other people, he saw a flower.

The flower was so beautiful, that he couldn't take his eyes away from it.

He went over to the flower and crouched down in front of it, he looked closely and realized that he has never seen such a flower before.

And he already saw many things in his life although he was still young.

He was fascinated by this flower and the thought of leaving it here made him feel somewhat unwell.

Taking out his phone he called a servant over, so that he could take the flower home and look at it every day.

After a short moment a person came over, holding a shovel and flower pot.

Before the servant could even touch the flower he took the shovel and started digging the flower out, cautiously so as to not hurt the flower.

He doesn't know why, but he doesn't want other people to touch this flower.
......

--------------
Not really a description, it's more of a rouge prologue or beginning.

I'm also still thinking of a better name, before I named it ' Story of a flower with a broken heart' but I didn't really like it, though the name now isn't any better. ('Д' )