Surprise [Tom Holland]

Cast: Tom Holland, You, Spiderman: Homecoming cast, Harrison
-----------------------------------------------------------
You and Tom have been dating for 3 months and you were very much in love. You loved him with all your heart and so did he.

Tom was filming Spiderman: Homecoming and he was far away from home. He was shooting in Atlanta.

You were an actress too but you had small  vacation and you decided to spend this time with Tom in USA. He didn't know about this. You wanted to surprise  him and visit him in Atlanta. So without any thought,  you packed your suitcase and drove to the airport.

After 7-hour flight from London to New York you were finally in Atlanta. You were so excited about meeting Tom. You couldn't wait to finally cuddle and kiss him.  You wanted to keep your visit in secret from Tom. You called Haz (who knew about it) to know what Tom was doing right now.

"Hey Haz " you said  "What is Tom doing right now?"

"He is on set but in a while he is going to grab lunch with cash in Zendaya's trailer." He answered

"Ok . Thanks. I am in Atlanta and  in  a moment we will see each other" you said happily

"Ok. Good luck y/n. Can't wait " he said with joy

You were strolling with your suitcase around and waiting for a good moment to surprise Tom. You waited 15 minutes and went  towards Zendaya's trailer. You were hyped about meeting cast and of course your boyfriend.  You stood in front of the door and knocked on it shyily.  You decided to do small prank on Tom.

Suddenly Haz opened the door.  "Y/n" he declared but you silenced him and said "Haz shout up. I want to do prank on Tom. You have to say him that some fangirl wants an autograph and if he can come here." "Ok" he whispered. Unexpectedly Harrison started shouting " TOOOOM some girl wants photo with you"

Tom's POV
Ugh.  Again some fangirl. I wanted to eat my lunch  at peace  "Yess, I am coming" I said loudly. I got up from the couch and walked towards door. When suddenly I saw my beautiful girl standing in front of me. "OMG y/n!" I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "What are you doing here ?!" I was so excited "surprise" she said shyily and I started kissing her. "Baby -I -missed -you -so - much" I said between kisses. "I missed you too Tommy. I love you " she added " I love you too darling"