After work part 2 !smut! [Tom Holland]

He put me on the bed, before hovering over me, resting on his elbows, one leg either side of me. I could feel his erection, growing my need for him.

He started kissing down my collarbone, nipping and sucking at sensitive areas of skin. He licked a strip form my neck to just under my ear, causing a low moan escape my lips and growl from him.

He knew he had found my sweet spot. Suddenly,he took off my top, then unclipped my black bra
"What a view! So beautiful" he said  and went back to kissing. My hands found their way under his shirt, fingertips tracing his abs.

"Fuck babygirl" he murmured, slowly grinding his lips into my, his erection brushing against my clit, causing me to gasp.

He pulled away and started ripping my pants off, his once slicked brow hair, falling loosely over his forehead. He gripped my ass as he kissed my bare chest. I let out a little moan.

His right hand slowly trailed down my stomach and in between my legs, his fingers dancing around the waistband of my panties.

I heard the zipper of his pants and rustling  of his cloth before he ripped my panties down my legs. I whimpered as he gild himself up and down my dipping slit.

"Darling..." he whispered. I grabbed his neck and looked into his precious eyes. "I need you so fucking much Tom" he smiled and pecked my lips. Then, he slowly slide himself inside me.

I moaned as he began to slowly pump in and out, my skin slightly moist from sweating. I felt his hit fan breath against my bare shoulders as his peace quickened and my moans became louder.  "You like that baby" he grunted,  finding a strong rhythm to trust.

I soon felt the familiar feeling in my stomach. I knew I was close. 

"Tom I am gonna cum!" I barely managed to pant to him, his face a look of concentration and lust.

"Fuck baby, cum for me right fucking now. Let the whole neighborhood know who's making you feel so this fucking good" he granted as he slammed into me.

"FUCK! TOM!! " I screamed out, my walls clenching around his cock. He came soon after, thick, warm strings of cum lacing my skin.  I scraped it off  of myself and sucked on my fingers, watching him intently. He looked so fucked out and it was so attractive.

We were lying on the bed, I cuddled into him, his hand on my tight.
"You are still taking the birth control, right?" He inquired, the question catching you off guard.
"Umm...Yeah, I am " you frowned "Why?"
"I didn't put a condom on."