Overprotective daddy [Tom Holland]

You were making a tea when your sixteen year old daughter Lisa appeared in the kitchen. "Hello guys" she said in her raspy, morning voice and sat at the table with her dad and younger sister Lilly. "Hey sweetie" you approached her and kissed the top of her head. You sat next to your husband Tom and started eating breakfast.

"These pancakes are delicious, mummy!" Lilly your seven year old daughter declared. "Thank you darling" you smiled at her and she giggled. "Tom, you have to be on the set like in - you glanced over the clock- 15 minutes " you said to your husband. "Oh yeah" he fastly left the table and went to the hallway to put his shoes on.

Then he came back to you to give you a kiss. "Bye, love" he said to you " I told you something about walking shoes on the floor at home " you replied a little bit nervous " Yess, I know but I am in a big rush, honey" you kissed him again. He said good bye to his daughters, kissed their foreheads and left the house, leaving you three alone.

You noticed your oldest daughter paying attention to her phone, not to the breakfast. Probably she was texting someone. "Lisa, please put your phone away" you warned her. She looked at you and then again at her phone. "Yeah, mum" she mumbled. "Who are u texting?" you asked and took a sip of your tea. "Nobody" she mum mumbled again, still focused on texting. You sighed.

"She's probably texting her boyfriend." the little one yelled and your eyes went wide. "Lilly!" Lisa yelled and put her phone away. She was very mad at her sis who spilled the beans. "Hey! Stop yelling! Is that true, Lisa?" you asked and rised your eyebrows. "Gosh, yeah." she answered nervously. "But don't tell dad" she continued. "Why? That's amazing, sweetie" you said and smiled. "He would freak out and you know..." she said and took in the sight of the floor. "What's his name?" " Umm, James. I have to go to school. Please, don't tell dad." she stood up and grabbed her backpack then left to school.

You and Lilly finished breakfast. "Okay, so it's time to go to school" you said to your daughter. She went to her bedroom, grabbed the backpack and you drove her to school. While you were driving, you asked your daughter "Do you know how long they are together, Lilly?" " I think they are together for month but I am not sure" she answered in her sweet voice. "That's not too long" you said to yourself.

After 10 minutes, you got to school. "Bye, mummy" Lilly said "Bye darling. Love ya" you yelled. "You too" she closed the door and you decided to call your husband.

You: Hey, babe!
Tom: Hi, love! What's up?
You: Can I visit you on set right now? I want to tell you something in person.
Tom: Yeah, sure. I have a break in 30 minutes.
You: Great. I will be there. Love you.
Tom: Love you too. See you, baby!

-ON THE SET-

"Hey baby" you headed towards Tom and kissed him passionately. "Mmm...Hey babygirl. You look really great. " he said during the kiss. "Thank you. You look great too, especially in that spidey suit" you laughed a little bit. "So want was the thing you want to tell me?" Tom said keeping his hands on your hips.

You put your hands on his shoulders. "I was told to not to tell you, but I can't. Lisa has a boyfriend. " you announced. "What?!" you turned to see Zendaya approaching you and Tom. "My goddaughter?"she asked with astonishment. "Y-yeah" you looked at your husband and his eyes were wide like yours when you heard this for the first time.

Tom was speechless. His little (not that little) girl has a boyfriend. "My baby?" he said in soft voice. "I am going to kill that guy!" he declared angrily. "Tommy, calm down" you tried to keep it cool. "Y/n, she's only sixteen, she's too young!" he shouted.

Zendaya started laughing. "Overprotective daddy" she joked and you were laughing too. "Right, Tom, don't be overprotective. It's a normal thing to have a boyfriend at this age." you hugged him and kissed his cheek to calm him down. "On no! " he yelled and you looked at him. "What?" you raised your eyebrows. "What if she and he- you know?" his eyes were full of worry.

"No, Tom, she's a responsible girl. She wouldn't do that at the age of sixteen." you comforted him. "Yeah, your right. She wouldn't, but-" you stopped him "Baby, let her have a boyfriend. Let your daughter be happy." you kissed his lips and looked into his brown eyes. "God, I love you, sweetheart" he hugged you and kissed your neck. "I love you too, babe"