Preferences- His Favorite Way You Show Him Attention

Darry- Darry is on his feet working all day and takes care of too many people younger than him already. You aren't much younger than him luckily, you two are about the same age. So he knows that he doesn't have to watch you 24/7 too. He knows that you think about him when he comes home and you've cooked dinner, and you rub his arms and shoulders because he is always sore. Normally while you both eat you talk to each other about work. This is his favorite part of the day. Just you and him together, calm, and talking.

Dallas- Dallas and you are a little more of a crazier couple so sometimes when you are out you are surrounded by a lot of his friends. Normally they will get to talking to you, because hey your Dallas's chick. He loves when you tell other guys to go away and you sit and admire him for a while.

Two-Bit- Two and you are a bit of an odd couple. He tends to joke around a lot and although you are fun too, you are more mature. So a lot of times your the one who has to calm down Two when he gets worked up with other people. Although it's an odd thing for him to admit he loves when you stop him from getting in fights. Normally all you have to do is stand in front of him and look him in the eyes and he is yours. This always calms him down and makes him feel so happy that you care about him this much.

Steve- Steve loves to make you jealous by flirting with other girls at the diner or parties. His Favorite thing you do to show him attention is when you two are alone and he lays his head in your lap and you run your fingers through his hair. It reassures him that you love him even though he is an imbisule sometimes.

Soda- it's hard not to give Soda your attention all the time. He gives you plenty of attention and you give it right back. His Favorite though, is a bit similar to Darrys. He loves when you listen to him talk. In a way it reminds him of his parents, because his mother used to listen to his father talk all the time, they were the best at communicating things with each other.

Johnny- Johnny loves ANY attention you give him, although he does blush sometimes. His Favorite is when you kiss him all over his face, and on his scars.

Pony- Again, similar to his brothers, Pony is passionate about what he thinks and he loves sharing his deep thought with you. But instead of living that you listwn, he loves when you have something to say about them too, he thinks your deep mind is beautiful.