Sodapop Imagine- "I Hate You"

So we have another request and this one is for love_and_beyond. I hope you enjoy! And please leave feedback. Also Im not going to close requests but dont expect your request to get done for a long time, just sooooo many things going on right now. Also, tell me what you guys are you to on the 4th of July!!! Independence day!

"Ray. Ray, stop being so over dramatic! It was nothing. And I mean nothing, all the flirting and all that means nothing to me. I like you, not the girls who come by the yard while we are working on cars."
"I dont know if I can believe you or not." We were standing across the room from each other, throwing everything out into the open. I wasn't stupid, I knew that he flirts with the girls that come to see him and Steve. I also knew that he enjoys flirting back. "Maybe if you can't control your temptations, you should just be free, because obviously you would rather seduce other girls than be with me."
"Ray, would you stop being so stupid."
That hit me. I could take nasty words from people I could take physical abuse from people. But when someone calls me stupid, it hurts me more than anyone thinks. Soda knows that.
I swung open the door and started running down the stairs, he caught up with me half way and grabbed my shoulder to stop me.
"I didnt mea-"
"I dont care! I hate you Sodapop Curtis. We are done." I threw the red flannel that I was wearing, which happend to be his, at him and stormed out of the house with everyone in the livingroom watching.

To be continued.....

Sorry it took so long to get this down but I'm trying to finish these during classes that I can pay less attention to (health cause I sit in the back of my class) 💙💙💙
         -T.C Mathews