Dallas (Request)

I'm here coming at you with a request! Happy Holidays everyone!  

It was late at night, or rather quite early in the morning, 2:36 in the morning actually. Haley Biege Cade sat at the bar at Buck's place, surrounded by a group of drunk on lookers. 

"Now let me see your hand." She commanded a high country boy. Haley snatched his hand and took an inspectious look at his palm. 

"Oh, oh no. This is not good." Haley told the drunk country in a sober and worried like tone. 

"What? What's wrong what do you see?" She had him worried now. 

"This is not good, do you see this?" She lifted his palm to his own eyes, almost knocking him off the bar stool he was lazily slouched on. "Its your money line. Its-Its. . ."

"What? What is it?!" The boy was very serious, Haley had him now.

"Well, I dont know, I think Im going to need a few more dollars to look at it for a few minutes." 

He slid her 2 extra dollars on top of the 2 she already had from him previously to read his palm. 

"Oh yes, well its very clear, your money line is long. Very long. You're a lucky lucky guy." She gave him a smirk and closed his hand, letting him take it back. The crowd around her got rowdy, tonight would be a good night for money. 

Dallas Winston squinted at the girl he was seeing from across the room. No girl was going to come in his spot and steal his admirers away from him. Especially no girl that he hadn't swooned yet. Dallas set his drink down on a table next to him and wondered over to the group surrounding the girl. She was "reading someones future" when he approached her. 

"Well, well missy I ain't seen you around-"

She turned her bar stool around and met her eyes with his. "Oh well now" He gave a slight smirk and leaned on the bar, "Ms. Cade is it? Didn't think I would be seeing you here tonight. Does your brother know you're out this late?" Dally asked her in a smart alek tone. 

Haley looked Dallas up and down, sizing him. "My brother doesn't control what I do." she smirked back at Dallas. She thought a little charm would do the trick to get some money out of his pocket tonight.  

"Well it seems like you have the time. Read my future then." He looked at her and narrowed his eyes, waiting for her to cower in his gaze like most girls did. Haley knew what she did typically was a scam. She really did have a strange sense of being able to make seemingly accurate predictions of the near future, but not on command, it always came to her, not her to it. 

"Fine then." Haley pretended to close her eyes and concentrate while about a full minute passed. 

"What a scam." Dally grinned and let out a small chuckle, once again he had established his dominance.  It was then though, that the first real premonition Haley had had in quite a while hit her. 

"You'll kiss someone tonight. She is already here in this room."

"Thats not a future reading." Dally denied it. Of course he would be kissing someone tonight, he always did.  

"The future doesn't lie." Haley giggled  and spun back towards the bar. Dallas was attracted to her charm and charisma. Girls never tried to challenge him. 

"You want something  to drink? Ill buy." He offered as he sat down on the empty stool next to her. 

"No, I'm fine with water actually." 

"You're really something ain't you." Dally smirked at her again. He leaned in next to her and whispered, "why don't you and I take a little walk, huh?"

Haley considered his offer for a moment and almost told him no. But her feeling came back and it was telling her to join him. The pair rose from their bar seats and made their way out of the party and into the front yard. 

They walked together and began a circle around the building, making awkward small talk over their obvious tension. When they got to the back of the building they stopped for a rest up against the siding. 

It was almost immediate when Dally grabbed Haley's face and layed an intense and fiery kiss on her lips. It wasn't quite passion, but it was intentional. She returned his kiss even deeper. Each moment that they continued their feelings became more and more enormous. 

Haley pulled away from Dally and raised her eyebrow. "See? I was right. Always am." She snatched the few dollars out of his back pocket where her hands had traveled and walked away from him.