Chapter 7

2nd POV

It was your first talk show and you were nervous. Luckily they let you do it with Alycia, who had a talent for calming you down. Although your nerves were slightly more difficult than your rage, which was normally just a diversion so nobody noticed you were nervous. Although once your names were called, the two of you walked out hand in hand. She was wearing an absolutely beautiful pale teal dress that clung to her torso before spreading out almost like a maintained tutu, ending just past the middle of her thighs. You worn something much simpler, a Black Flag tank top with a pair of leather skinny jeans and your favorite pair of Vans. 

"This movie is supposed to be a hit." The host said and you smiled, glancing at Alycia. "Y/n, this is your first film and kind of like a first album for you. How has this experience been?" 

"I honestly think that it's helped me understand the film more after going through the music choices. I mean the entire soundtrack is just covers and sure some are just in there for sales, but the majority of it connects to a specific scene. Hopefully I'll get the green light for some videos and the world can begin to see what I mean." You said and Alycia squeezed your hand. 

"Rumor has it that the two of you were friends in Australia. Is this true?" 

"Absolutely, Y/n and I were best friends before she moved. I find myself extremely lucky to get to reconnect with her, even if it may not last a long time. I hope that we get to work together and we find ourselves closer." Alycia said and just as she stopped talking he pulled out a behind the scenes picture of our kissing scene towards the end. 

"Was it weird to kiss somebody you've known for so long?" 

"No, I think we were both very mature about it." Alycia said and you nodded. 

"Yeah, I mean, the tongue she slipped was a bit weird, but not unappreciated." You joked and Alycia blushed. The crowd roared and you put an arm around her before laughing it off. She was a bit weird for the rest of the interview, but it got brushed off as soon as you it was over and the two of you were free for the rest of your night. "Want to hang out?" 

"Want to explain what that was back there?" Alycia asked and you shrugged. "I mean, I expected a bit of awkwardness, but not for you put me under the fucking spot like that." 

"I'm sorry, I guess it just slipped out. You're the people person, remember, I'm the one who fucks up by literally existing." You said and Alycia frowned. 

"You don't fuck everything up by existing." Alycia said and you nodded. "Is that how you feel about yourself?" 

"Yeah and it's pretty difficult to feel any different when it's constantly happening." You said and Alycia grabbed onto your hands. She rubbed them soothingly before pulling you onto a bench. 

"Why don't we go to your place, put on a movie, eat ice cream, and avoid our problems?" She suggested and you nodded. The two of you rushed back to your apartment which wasn't too far from the studio. You took her back to your room and turned on your television, going straight to Netflix. You let her pick and she found an older movie that the two of you would both like before you ran and got the ice cream from your freezer. "I feel like we missed out on spending our teen years together." 

"I was a horrible teenager dude. I partied, got into fights, was high for the majority of it, and got arrested a few times." You said and Alycia shrugged. 

"Maybe I could have kept you away from all that bullshit." Alycia said, looking slightly guilty. 

"No, you would have come down with me most likely. Bad influences tend to outweigh the good." You said and she frowned. "It's the truth, Lauren should have been a good influence on me and that still hasn't kicked in. The only reason I'm as good as I am now is because I wanted to change myself. History has proved that bands don't sound as good when they're all drugged up." 

"I forgot, your love is music, not acting." Alycia said and you shrugged, filling your mouth with ice cream. "Which is a shame because I got to see some of your stuff and just from the trailer you're really good. I couldn't tell you've never taken an acting class." 

"Thanks, I didn't think I did all that good." You said and Alycia stole a bite from your spoon. "Just because you flatter me, doesn't mean you can steal my bites." 

"Bummer because I just did." Alycia said and you moved your ice cream out of the way before lunging at her, immediately pinning her to your bed. "This is one way to end a night." 

You didn't say anything back to her. You just stared down at her lips which seemed to be inching closer and closer to you as you subconsciously moved towards her. Softly, your lips landed on hers and before you knew it she was kissing back just as much as you were kissing her. Kisses turned to light touches which turned to hotter and heavier touches before both of you were lying naked under the covers recovering from a night of passionate sex.