My eyes went to the writing on the wall 'I AM ALIVE' was written in what appeared to be blood, It was too neat to be from a human, it almost looked like it was typed onto the wall. My eyes traced the letters, questions running through my mind.

"It's in CyberLife Sans" I looked at Connor who was still standing behind me, his LED back to the blue colour. My eyebrow raised slightly.

"Wow, you guys have your own font"

"Yes, all androids use it" I nodded, it seemed logical that they would write neatly.

I walked away from the body, not really wanting to be around it any longer. The smell was too bad, plus just seeing it made my stomach turn.

I made my way into the kitchen, noticing dried blood on the doorframe. The table and chairs were flipped over, making it look like a tornado went through. There was more blood and garbage on the floor, just like the rest of the house.

I opened the back door and stepped outside, noticing footprints outside in the mud. Maybe he got out this way?

"Door was locked from the inside. Killer must've got out this way" Hank spoke from behind me, taking the words right out of my mouth.

Connor walked up beside me and looked at the footprints, his eyes flickered between them.

"There are no footprints, apart from officer Collins size 10 shoes"

"Well, This did happen weeks ago, the tracks probably faded" I crossed my arms, shivering a bit. It seems to be colder out than earlier.

"No, this type of soil would've retained a trace" Connor looked over at me "nobody's been out here for a long time". I sighed as I looked around outside, noticing that the yard was as messy as the inside.

"That's one possibility off the list then" I shrugged.

"You should go back inside, your body temperatures dropping" Connor nodded at me as he walked back inside.

Hank and I followed, I closed the door behind us. I would've left it open to get the smell out of the house, but it's way too cold to do that.

"Maybe it's still inside the house?" I thought out loud.

"I doubt it, it's been weeks since the murder" Hank walked back into the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and started looking around. There was more dried blood on the wall, along with another android sex magazine on the counter. This guy was obsessed with that, it was actually really creepy.

I noticed Connor spaced out again, this time crouched over a baseball bat. It seemed out of place in the kitchen.

"I think I've figured out what happened" he motioned for me to follow him.

He walked over to Hank, who was leaning against a wall, watching everyone walk around. He glanced at us as we approached.

"I think I've figured out what happened" he repeated what he said in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah? Shoot. I'm all ears."

"It all started in the kitchen" we followed him into the kitchen, he seemed to be deep in thought as he spoke.

"There are obvious signs of struggle... the question is, what exactly happened here..." Hank looked at Connor, waiting for him to explain.

Connor turned around to face Hank and me, his eyes drifted between us, almost as if he was choosing his next words very carefully. I felt a blush creep onto my face as he looked into my eyes.

"I think the victim attacked the android with the bat" Hank nodded, motioning for him to continue, he was listening intently to Connors words.

"The android stabbed the victim"

"So the android was defending itself?" I questioned and Connor nodded.

"The victim fled to the living room" we all walked back into the living room, Hank and I following Connor.

"And he tried to get away from the android" I finished his sentence, causing him to look back at me.

"Alright, That makes sense" Hank spoke while looking at the body.

"The android murdered the victim with the knife"

"Okay, your theory's not totally ridiculous, but it doesn't tell us where the android went" Hank crossed his arms.

"It was damaged by the bat... and lost some Thirium"

"Lost some what?" I raised an eyebrow.

I've heard of Thirium before, but I never really bothered looking up what it actually was.

"Thirium. You may call it 'blue blood'"

"It's the fluid that powers androids biocomponents. It evaporates after a few hours and becomes invisible to the naked eye"

"So, it's basically just your blood?" I questioned and he seemed to think about it.

"Yes, to put it simply"

"But you can still see it?" I smirked at him and he nodded.

"Correct"

"What're we waiting for? Let's find this deviant!" Hank rolled his eyes at me and I could see Connor give a tiny smile.

~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3