He stood up and looked at me with a confused face as if this was the most normal thing in the world. I motioned for him to explain, he looked down at his fingers before looking back at me.

"I'm analyzing the blood, I can check samples in real time" he tilted his head as he spoke, making it really sound like this was normal. Well, I guess it last normal for an Android.

"I'm sorry, I should've warned you"

"No, it's fine, that's actually really helpful" I patted his back and continued to look around the messy house.

Hank walked over to me with crossed arms, shaking his head a bit as he approached me. I frowned, knowing he was about to lecture me.

"You know, if you listened to the whole briefing then you'd know what was going on" I rolled my eyes, here comes the dad side of Hank.

"I'm impatient, just tell me what he said"

A smirk made its way into his face at my tendency to be impatient. He never fails to tease me about it.

"They think that a kitchen knife was the murder weapon" he pointed to the knife in the floor, it was stained with dried blood, the blood now a dark brown colour.

"And, there are no signs of any break-ins. They don't know much about his android..." he trailed off while looking behind me.

I turned around, catching Connor licking some more blood off his fingers. That's gonna take some getting used to.

"What the fuck is he doing?"

"He's analyzing the blood" I shrugged, trying to make it sound a tiny bit normal. Hank stared in disbelief for a second before rubbing his temples.

"Ugh, Jesus"

"It's really helpful, he can check the samples in real time"

"Fuckin' hell, I can't believe this shit" Hank mumbled as we walked away. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit as I heard him mumble curses under his breath.

I walked over to the desk and picked up one of the magazines, rolling my eyes when I saw 'Eden Club' on the top in big letters. I threw it back onto the desk, glancing at it again before taking a look at the other books on the desk. Sex clubs disturbed me, but for some reason, I really hated the android sex clubs. It just seemed wrong to me, maybe because they're practically forced to do it.

The rest of the books were normal novels, nothing out of the ordinary.

Noticing that no one was around the body, I took this chance to examine it for myself. I walked over, and at the same time, Connor decided to also approach the body. He glanced at me when I stood beside the body.

"Are you following me?" He turned his head to me, his LED blinked yellow.

"No"

He crouched down beside the body, I watched as he analyzed him. From what I could see, he had multiple stab wounds in his chest.

I looked down at Connor, he seemed really spaced out, all his attention was on the dead body. He suddenly stood up, making me take a few steps back so he wouldn't crash into me. His LED continued to blink yellow.

"He was stabbed 28 times.." my eyes widened as I looked back down at the body. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Yeah, seems like the killer really had it in for him," Hank said as he walked over to us.

Connor stared at Hank with his mouth open a tiny bit, it looked like he was shocked from seeing this. Could androids even feel shock? I highly doubt they can.