Both: Woah~ oh~
Me: Every night, I look up to the sky
Joshua: Every night
Both: And see you

Me: I recall all those memories...
Joshua: I just wish I could forget
Me: we used to be the best of friends
Both: and now what's left of us?

Joshua: What's left of us?

Me: Shadows cloud my judgement
Joshua: I should be better than this
Both: But I just can't help but want you back...
Both: Baby just one more time...

(Speed picks up)

Joshua: Let me hear your voice
Me: Let me feel your touch
Joshua: Let me stare into your eyes...
Both: Just one more time!

(Harmonising)

Me: All those moments we spent together...
Joshua: They're all gone forever...
Me: Oh ~ I wish we had more time...
Joshua: I wish we had more time

Both: Baby just one more time...

(Speed picks up)

Joshua: Let me hear your voice
Me:Let me feel your touch
Joshua: Let me stare into your eyes...
Both: Just one more time!

(Harmonising)

Me: All those moments we spent together...
Joshua: They're all gone forever...
Me: Oh ~ I wish we had more time...
Both: I wish we had more time

That felt...incredible. We just meshed so well together! Joshua is smiling like something out of a fairy-tale. There's so much expression in his face.

"You did so well! I have to say that that felt absolutely amazing!", he grabs my shoulders.

"I can say the same for you!"

"We should definitely do that again sometime! Oh, can you send me the recording? I want to listen to it every day!"

"Yeah for sure. Hey do you mind if I dance to this version of the song for my audition?"

"No problem at all. Have you already come up with choreography? I could help?"

"I've already rehearsed it yes, but you could give me some feedback?"

"I'd be happy to," he smiles and ruffles my hair.

Joshua and I spent around an hour perfecting and changing up my routine. Joshua did admit that he wasn't great at making choreo but he did show me a few cool moves.

"I better be heading off now. Let me know how the audition goes okay?"

"Sure will. Thank you so much for the help! Is there any way I could make it up to you?"

"It was my pleasure, there's no need to repay me but dinner would be nice."

I blush a little, "I'd love to."

Joshua nods and walks out the door. What did I just say?! I have a boyfriend! And why is my heart beating so fast...? I better call Jungkook. Maybe it'll help me forget a little. I grab my phone of the kitchen counter and plug in his number. He answers instantly.

"Min? How are you?" He sounds...sad.

"I'm great thanks! You don't sound so happy about talking to me...what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. So, what's up?"

"I wanted to tell you that I've accepted an audition at Pledis Entertainment."

"What? Why? If you move we'll hardly see each other."

"Jungkook, we hardly see each other in our current situation! They said that if I pass there's a group waiting for me. You understand, right? I have to take every opportunity if I want to debut."

"Yeah I can understand that, I'm just upset that you would consider leaving is all."

"I know, it was a hard decision for me, I might not even make the cut."

"I'm sure you will, I believe in you! I have to go Jin Hyung is pestering me again. I love you."

"I love you too."

Aish! That didn't make me feel better at all! He really didn't seem happy to talk to me. Maybe I should talk to Jin about it? Or maybe I should just forget about it. He might have just been tired. I sigh. "Time for a shower I guess..."

I skip over to the bathroom and hop into the shower. I spend ages in there, just thinking. I love Jungkook, right? I mean he is my boyfriend. I should. But the way Joshua made me feel...I just can't help but second guess myself. What's wrong with me? I even agreed to go out to dinner with him! I'm just going to have to make it clear that I have a boyfriend...but what if that makes him angry? My mind is full of scenarios and different outcomes that I can hardly enjoy the hot water that's falling onto me. All the sudden life became unbearably complicated. And right now, I have no one to turn to. No friends, no band mates, no nothing. I can't just go up to Joshua or call Jungkook about this. They're part of my problem...and if I don't fix it soon...I could lose them both.

I only Just met Joshua...and yet I feel so insanely connected to him. I bite my lip and look down at my feet.

—————————
Hey guys!
Sorry this has been so slow! I promise it'll pick up soon!
Who do you guys thinks Min-Ji should end up with? Joshua? Jungkook?
I wonder how she'll fair in the audition!
Thanks for reading!
💖Josie
—————————