The meeting

Night club Paradise. It was the most popular night club in Den city. Yusaku Fujiki, along with his friends Ai and Jin decided to go in club Paradise and have good time. There were rumors that this famous club got mafia boss. No one actually saw him. No one knows how he looks like. They only know his name, Takeru Homura. His name was scare for all mafia clans. The one who saw how Takeru looks like are already dead. Someone say that he's an old man, someone say that he's young, but there are rumors that he doesn't exist. Yusaku, didn't cared about this stuffs and he just wanted to have good time with his friends. They sat on the shank and ordered drinks without knowing that one white with red spikes haired boy was watching him.

- Say, Flame. Do you know who's this cutie over there? I never saw him in my club? - Asked the white with red spikes haired boy.

The black with red highlights haired boy answered:

- I don't know Takeru-sama. But If you want I'll find out.

Takeru smirks saying:

- Just call him over here. I'll talk with him.

Flame gasps asking:

- But, Takeru-sama? What If he's policeman?

Takeru smirks answering:

- It will be more fun, Flame. Please, send home his boring friends and bring that cutie to me. It's an order. Will you disobey me?

Flame gulps saying:

- N-no, Takeru-sama... I'll bring the boy right now...

Takeru smirks saying:

- He'll be mine... That cute boy with beautiful green eyes... All mine...

~ To be continue ~

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

This is the beginning of one story.

Flame and Ai are humans, not Ignis. Just for this story ^^ 

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^